How To Attract New Clients To Your Human Resource-Related Business In 2018
Welcome to my blog and newsletter on how clever Human Resources businesses market themselves to bring in more new clients and customers.
The information is intended to help HR consultancies and HR tech startups in areas such as recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, outplacement, and so on.
The articles and interviews with experts will look at marketing issues such as:
- Developing your marketing strategy plan.
- Tips on growing an HR Tech company from people doing it right now.
- How to make your HR-related business stand out from the others.
- Using B2B email to generate more sales.
- How to improve your ROI from Capterra when acquiring HR tech sales leads.
- Guiding questions to think about when identifying your value proposition.
- How to convert website visitors into HR customers and clients – expert tips.
- How to allocate marketing budget and measure your success.
- How to get more clients from B2B webinars.
- Quick HR Marketing Q&As with people like you who are busy growing their business in the Human Resources industry.
- Plus a whole lot more.
There are also very cool marketing giveaway competitions from time to time (see the last one here).
Let’s get started . . .
All the best,
First published 14 May 2015. Updated 3 June 2018.