Welcome to the website that I wish existed back when running my own Human Resources consulting business.
This blog is here to help you bring in more B2B leads and clients for your HR business (‘HR business’ includes recruitment firms, HR Tech startups, training companies, employment law consultants, remuneration & benefits consulting firms, generalist HR consultants, and so on).
The articles and interviews look at HR marketing issues such as:
- How to make your HR-related business stand out from the others.
- The best ways to market and advertise your business.
- How to use your company blog (and how not to use it) to bring in more sales leads.
- How to communicate the value of what you offer.
- What to write on your website (and what to leave out).
- Which online marketing methods work best for HR-related businesses.
- How to market your business when you’re crazy busy just getting the work done.
- How to do this in a low cost way and how to get it done if you don’t have great in-house tech skills.
- Plus a whole lot more.
The overall goal is to help your bring in more sales and business leads on a regular basis for your HR-related businesses.
I’m a former Human Resources consultant now focussed on digital marketing for rapid growth in the tech sector, including a B2B sales lead-generation company.
(Here’s an unusual photo of me either giving a speech on how to bring in new clients on autopilot or me doing some sort of mime routine in Google’s European Headquarters).
I look forward to sharing my ideas and findings on how to bring in more sales for your HR-related businesses.
Talk to you soon,