Hello and welcome to the Get More HR Clients blog!
Let’s get a few things out of the way right from the start . . .
- This blog’s single purpose is to explore ways for you to bring in more clients and customers in the Human Resources industry. I don’t plan to cover the latest trends in recruitment theory or examine controversial new employee engagement models. There are many clever people out there for that.
- I don’t proclaim to know everything but will continue to seek out the best advice for you. I’m a self-confessed HR marketing nerd who has made marketing mistakes as well as achieved successes and I’ve learned from it all.
- I believe in the power of standing on the shoulders of giants and will always endeavour to find and share new ideas from leading experts for you to test.
- I’m not Shakespeare. If anything, I’m only slightly better than Trump when it comes to wordsmithing. So, please don’t expect any gorgeous prose here – it’s all about bringing in those new clients.
- If you’ve some good ideas to share or if you have suggested topics in mind, I’d love to hear from you.
The overall goal is to help you bring in more sales and business leads on a regular basis for your HR-related businesses.
I’ll leave with you with a photo of me either (a) giving a presentation at Google’s European Headquarters on how to bring in new clients or (b) me doing some sort of mime routine.
Keep in touch and remember to join the private newsletter mailing list to get all the good stuff.
All the best,