Specialist Marketing Agency For HR Companies – Let’s Get You More Clients
Do you need help marketing your HR business?
Choose a marketing team that understands you and your business right from the start.
The Quick Summary
- We’re HR industry marketing specialists. We’re from the HR industry and we only work with ambitious HR consultancies and HR Tech businesses.
- Have a particular business growth challenge? We understand B2B marketing inside-out. Whether it’s acquiring new leads and customers through pay-per-click campaigns, virtual summits, inbound marketing, social media, strategic partnerships, or something else, we’ve done it successfully before.
- You can work with us on standalone projects or for ongoing support. In all cases, we provide strategic advice and implementation that generates results.
- Week in, week out, we study what successful HR businesses around the world are doing to grow faster (see our HR business growth podcast).
- You’ll be part of our extensive network. For example, around 1000 HR businesses and 40 business growth speakers attended our online HR business growth conference.
- Talk to us. Heard Ben on the podcast? He won’t bite. Hop on a quick call to see what’s possible. You will not get any hard sell – just plenty of good ideas and ambition for you and your HR business.
“Ben and his team have taken our marketing and lead generation up to a whole new level. They’ve delivered a powerful combination of strategy, execution, and iteration to help us reach new top-level clients. They continue to produce high-quality marketing campaigns.” Paul Smyth, Managing Director – Top Tier Recruitment
3 Ways To Get More Clients With Our HR Marketing Agency Service
Here are three ways in which our marketing services for HR companies can help you grow your HR business.
1. More Relevant Visitors To Your HR Business
Want to get in front of more ideal employer clients?
You can enjoy a steady stream of highly-suitable sales leads to your HR-related business using both organic and paid traffic sources.
This traffic can go to your website, your LinkedIn page/profile, or both.
We’ve helped many businesses grow their traffic by using many methods including:
- Email marketing – We’ve sent more than 3 million HR-related emails for clients over the last few years. We’ve learned a thing or two that can get you more employers as clients.
- Partnerships – Partnerships are so powerful yet woefully underused. For example, picture an e-learning company and an HR consulting firm teaming-up for mutual benefit. We can put the wheels in motion for you.
- Podcasts – A wonderful way for you to increase your brand awareness and connect with your target market. We have launched several HR-related podcasts and can help you launch yours successfully too.
- Blog content – The baseline for any HR business. Most businesses churn out meaningless content that produces no results. We know better.
- Social media – Ever-changing but still necessary, particularly LinkedIn. If you’re not sharing useful HR content there, you’re leaving an empty space for your competitors to occupy.
- Advertising on Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook – When you have your systems and content in place, it’s time to expand your reach with paid traffic. Don’t run the wrong offers though or you’ll waste your budget. We’ve run online advertising campaigns where we’ve tripled the sales enquiries from qualified HR buyers while halving the advertising spend.
- SEO – You want your HR business to appear when that Chief People Officer googles your type of service. By optimising your onsite and offsite SEO, you can start to appear more often in search engines such as Google, YouTube, and elsewhere.
- And more.
2. Convert Visitors Into Sales Leads
Don’t rely on a stale old Contact Us page to get more sales calls.
Don’t waste your traffic.
Boost your business by turning more visitors into sales enquiries.
You’ll enjoy having more potential new clients asking to talk with you about your HR-related services.
We’ve helped many businesses improve their lead flow by using many traffic conversion methods including:
- Attractive product/service offers (including both paid offers and free HR services to get more qualified leads).
- Compelling calls-to-action rather than a boring Contact Us form.
- Product ladders.
- Special offers.
- Lead magnets (these are a must for any HR business).
- Sales enquiry forms & surveys.
- And more.
“Ben is super knowledgeable in the HR & marketing space and his team knows how to produce top quality work.” Adam Hankin, GM – Ireland, Wagestream
3. Lead Nurturing
It’s a fact: Most people and companies aren’t ready to buy yet.
Across all industries in all countries, the majority of visitors to websites do not take immediate action.
Don’t waste your website traffic and sales leads.
You’ll enjoy having your sales leads being educated and nurtured over time and then converted into new clients on autopilot.
The two best ways to have this system convert traffic into clients on autopilot are:
- Well-planned email sequence that educate employers and leads them down the path towards working with you.
- Well-planned retargeting ads that offer enticing offers and resources that bring qualified employers back to your website.
(Retargeting ads ‘retarget’ visitors that don’t take immediate action by showing them ads that follow them around the Internet to educate them and bring them back to your business when they’re ready).
Nothing beats winning over a new HR client on autopilot through a well-planned, well-executed lead nurturing system based on email and/or retargeting ads.
“If you’re looking to expand your HR business, I recommend Ben and his expert advice.“ Robert Ebers, CEO – Workplace Stars
Marketing Strategies Combined With HR Expertise
When managing your done-for-you marketing activities, my team draw on my HR experience over the last decade in which I have:
- Hired thousands of employees around the world.
- Onboarded thousands of employees.
- Reviewed and purchased various software/SaaS products.
- Conducted training sessions on workplace productivity, operations management, employee engagement, and more.
- Sourced training and development programs.
- Terminated the employment of hundreds of employees around the world.
- Managed international staff and their global mobility packages.
- Given speeches to employers and employees on various staff management topics.
- And much more.
How We’ll Work Together
You’ll work directly with Ben on your marketing campaign plans. Together, we’ll work through:
- Onboarding & assessment: You and I would work together at the start to quantify your current situation, your business growth goals, available resources, and desired outcomes.
- Positioning clarity: As I teach in my HR Consultant Bootcamp, positioning is everything. We’ll clarify exactly who you want to acquire as new clients and why. We use qualitative and quantitive methods to help you achieve this precision which can then be used to develop your ideal marketing campaign plans. We’ll also do this for your employer branding and job candidate segments too.
- Marketing campaign plan development: Together, we’ll develop your ideal marketing campaign plan and associated metrics.
- Marketing Operations: As I mentioned above, you’ll spend very little time on marketing. You just turn up and talk. Then you walk away while the whole lead generation and marketing system operates quietly in the background without you having to worry about it. I lead the strategy and work with you to plan any HR interactions. Behind the scenes, our creative genius & marketing process guru, Operations Director, Ferencz leads the team to make sure everything is mapped out carefully and all the trains run on time.
- Weekly success calls: We talk regularly and you’ll always be in the loop to ensure your campaigns bring in the best possible results. You’ll also have access to online planning documents and spreadsheets at all times.
- Monthly updates: Together, we’ll track your progress.
Behind the scenes, our creative genius & marketing process guru, Operations Director, Ferencz leads the team to make sure everything is mapped out carefully and all the trains run on time.
Apply For A Free 30-Minute Business Growth Strategy Meeting
Want some fresh ideas and a clear action plan to grow your HR business?
Request a free 30-minutes Business Growth Strategy Session with Ben now.
It’s not a sales call.
Have you listened to Ben on the podcast? He won’t bite. Hop on a quick call to see what’s possible. You will not get any hard sell – just plenty of good ideas and ambition for you and your HR business.
Ben only takes calls for paying clients and podcast interviews – you are the exception (if you are an HR-related business seeking external marketing guidance and support).
You will have the opportunity to talk through your current challenges and map out your business growth roadmap in a structured one-to-one call with Ben via a Zoom video call.
Places are limited due to calls with paying clients and podcast interviews so request your call now.