Two questions for you:
- Does your company blog produce enough sales leads for your HR-related business?
- Is it a hassle to keep your company blog up to date?
As you might have seen in this article, there’s a lot you need to do to get more clients from your company blog.
How To Get More Clients From Your Company Blog
- Have a strong understanding of your relevant buyer personas and jobs to be done so you plan for the right content.
- Map out your blog content plan according to your buyer types and to your customer segments.
- Choose good topics that bring in the right types of prospects to your business.
- Craft alluring headlines that get the blog content opened (this is half the battle).
- Draft excellent blog articles in formats that increase traffic and lead generation.
- Edit and polish the articles in the finished product.
- Layout the post in a visually attractive way.
- Promote the article via email, on LinkedIn, on Twitter, and elsewhere.
However . . .
It’s hard to constantly write good quality blog content and produce other attractive content marketing assets.
Is that how you want to spend your time?
It takes a lot of your valuable time and effort to produce interesting blog content week in, week out.
That’s why I’ve introduced my blog writing service for your HR company.
Relax, My Team Will Look After Your Company Blog & Help You Get More Clients
Let my Human Resources-related blog writing company do all the hard work to produce the content for your company blog.
When you let my team support your blog growth plan, you’ll enjoy:
- More sales leads.
- More traffic.
- Grow your mailing list.
- More content for the various stages of your lead conversion funnel.
- More time for you to concentrate on your broader marketing strategy.
- Less hassle for you.
How My Professional HR Blog Content Service Is Different
Wondering how my blog content writing service is different from other content writing companies?
- We’re from the HR industry and we only write about companies in the Human Resources industry.
- Unlike other content marketing and blog writing services, we’ve actually worked in the HR industry and follow it closely.
- We’ve managed policies, processes, people, and tech in areas ranging from hiring to employment law, to staff learning & development, to employee engagement, and beyond.
- We don’t use blind hope or gut feel to choose bland, generic topics that no-one wants to read. We use real data, industry analysis, and ongoing research to produce content that resonates with your target audience.
- Our content mapping process ensures that your content is educating your various customer segments at the different stages of their research and buying journey.
- Our focus is on traffic growth and sales growth, not simply on raw word count.
My Professional Blog Writing Service Will Get You More HR Customers
There are so many ways to leverage a steady supply of high-quality blog articles:
- Find new customers on LinkedIn by sharing your articles on LinkedIn (and other social media channels) each week.
- Email summaries of your articles to your connections as a monthly newsletter.
- Email specific articles to sales leads to bring them on board.
- Get found on Google for important search terms that relate to your business.
- Republish your articles on sites like Medium.
- Many more such ways to generate more business from your blog articles.
10 Reasons Why You’ll Enjoy Using My Content Marketing Service For HR Companies
Here are ten reasons why you’ll be glad you’re working with us…
- The stress of constant writing disappears. No longer do you have to worry about getting the next blog post written. You’ve been told before how important a company blog is but now you can make it happen without stress all at the click of a button.
- You’ll still be producing the same high standard of writing but you won’t have to do all the hard work yourself.
- You’ll reduce your sales time by pre-answering your potential clients’ unspoken questions and concerns via your company blog.
- Your business will stand out. We’ll bring your business to life in the eyes of your prospective clients. You’ll share ideas, successes and more.
- Your prospective clients will start to finding you faster on Google thanks to better SEO results.
- Industry influencers and potential new clients will start to talk about you on social media. You’ll start seeing these people share your blog content all over Twitter, LinkedIn, and elsewhere.
- You’ll be ready to look for more free press coverage by having interesting content instantly available for business journalists working on their next news article.
- You’ll be marketing your HR-related business 24-7 even while you sleep. Old blog posts continue to be reviewed by Google and shared by key influencers well after the publish date. Add in an effective email system and you have 24-7 fully automated marketing for your firm.
- You’ll generate more leads and sales.
- I’ll be on your side and available for advice on how to grow your business via your blog content.
Plus, I’m sure you’ve already seen the statistics on how good your blog can be for business:
- B2B businesses that use blogs receive 67% more leads than those that do not.
- Marketers who have prioritized blogging with frequent content are 13x more likely to enjoy positive ROI.
- By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their relationships without talking to a human.
- Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website.
- Blogs have been rated as the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information.
Let my professional blog writing team turn your company’s blog into an automated lead-generation machine.
It’s a great feeling to see each piece of blog content arrive for you to promote your business.
With no hassle, with no time out of your busy schedule, you’ve produced powerful lead-generating content to help grow your business.
Blog content is part of an inbound marketing strategy – that means potential new clients start coming to you, not you going begging to them.
You’ll generate more leads and sales with my blog writing service.
These prices are low while I expand my current writing team.
The prices will increase soon.
Join now to guarantee this low monthly rate.
The service operates on a month-to-month basis and you can leave at any time.
Learn More – Get In Touch Now
The job of your blog and content is to find, attract, and retain customers.
Contact me now about my content marketing service for HR companies and we can discuss what’s possible for your business.
We’ll also discuss our money-back guarantee that ensures you are completely happy with our service.
Talk with you soon.
All the best,