Your company blog can be a lot of hard work for not much return.
As a former HR professional-turned digital marketer, I’m delighted to introduce my new Blog Growth Pack to help you acquire more clients for your HR business.
How Will The Blog Growth Pack Help You?
My Blog Growth Pack will help you if:
- If you’re in a Human Resources consultancy or an HR tech company (recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, employee outplacement).
- You’re frustrated that you’re not getting enough traffic and new clients via your company blog.
- You want to scale things up so that you’re getting more new clients on autopilot each quarter.
What Is The Blog Growth Pack?
Want to speed things up or get rid of some of the stress that comes with writing regular blog content?
The Blog Growth Pack will breathe new life into your company blog so that it brings in more traffic and sales leads.
As you already know, well-planned blog content builds awareness, drives traffic, and generates leads.
You’ll get attractive HR blog content that involves industry influencers and potential clients, often through ‘industry round-ups’.
Quality is assured and the content fits nicely into your keyword strategy and content calendar.
Let me do all the hard work.
Here’s what happens when we work together . . .
- The stress of constant writing disappears. No longer do you have to worry about getting the next blog post written.
- You’ll still be producing the same high standard of written content but you won’t have to do all the hard work yourself.
- You’ll reduce your sales time by answering your potential clients’ unspoken questions and concerns via your company blog.
- Your prospective clients will start to find you faster on Google thanks to better SEO results and third-party referrals.
- Influencers and potential clients will become more aware of your content and your HR service due to our active promotion service.
Believe me, it’s a great feeling to see each piece of blog content arrive for you to share effortlessly with your prospective clients.
With no hassle, with no time out of your busy schedule, you’ve produced powerful lead-generating content to help grow your business.
Expertise You Can Trust
When managing your HR articles, I draw on my experience over the last decade in which I have:
- Hired thousands of employees around the world.
- Onboarded thousands of employees.
- Reviewed and purchased various software/SaaS products.
- Conducted training sessions on workplace productivity, operations management, employee engagement, and more.
- Sourced training and development programs.
- Terminated the employment of hundreds of employees around the world.
- Managed international staff and their global mobility packages.
- Given speeches to employers and employees on various staff management topics.
- And much more.
Examples of HR Articles
See here for examples of HR articles we can produce for you.
Let’s Get Started
Your blog’s job is to find, attract, and retain clients. Let’s make it happen.
All the best,