In this solo episode of the A Better HR Business show, I share 15 marketing tips to help grow your HR-related business.
These tips & observations come from client work and well over 150 podcast interviews with successful business leaders in the Human Resources industry.
Here’s what we’ll be covering in this episode of the A Better HR Business podcast:
- A good offer is so important
- Understand the
- ‘Jobs To Be Done ‘ Method
- Hustle still matters
- Improve services by removing pain points from your process
- Don’t stress about shiny new objects
- Everyone can market themselves in their own way
- On LinkedIn: personal branding beats company branding
- Commoditization & Tech advances continue
- Don’t view single marketing tactics in isolation
- Watch your metrics
- Don’t be afraid to get out there
- There’s no silver bullet
- Your marketing flywheel is so important
- The ‘Results In Advance’ approach is so powerful
- Don’t be afraid of repetitive messaging
- Have a plan & work the plan
You can find the podcast on all the main podcast players.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!