Want to grow your consulting business? Today on A Better HR Business I have a really enjoyable discussion with Liz Steblay.
Liz is the Co-Founder and Chief Advocate at Professional Independent Consultants of America (PICA) as well as being the Founder & Managing Officer of ProKo Consulting.
Liz and I talked about these things:
- Liz’s background and her consulting company (Liz represents around 75 HR-related consultants across the United States).
- How Liz got her first clients and consultants and her main marketing channel now.
- The types of HR-related consulting work that are most in-demand.
- Advice for people who leave the corporate world and find it hard to position themselves in the best way when they become independent HR consultants.
- Change and challenges Liz sees now and in the future.
- Liz’s advice on how HR consultants can land the big fish – the big clients and projects.
- Suggested resources that HR businesses should check out to grow faster.
- And plenty more.
You can find Liz here:
- Twitter: @LizforConsultants
Before we begin . . .
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry.
For HR SaaS/Tech companies:
If you work as a Human Resources consultant or in an HR tech startup in recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, employee outplacement – my HR marketing update will help.
Over to Liz . . .
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
I write the Get More HR Clients blog on marketing for HR consultants and marketing for HR Tech companies as a former HR professional who has moved across to the marketing side of business.
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!