The HRIS software company BambooHR has grown rapidly in the States and around the world. Today on A Better HR Business, I talk with Dan Taylor from the company about how BambooHR has grown so quickly.
- A quick overview of BambooHR – what it does and its ideal clients.
- How BambooHR has positioned itself in the market.
- BambooHR has produced a lot of educational & marketing content. What are BambooHR’s most popular pieces of content?
- Explanation of the partnership types that help answer how BambooHR has grown quickly.
- How could an HR consultant or an HR Tech firm partner with BambooHR? What gets paid, how is it tracked, etc?
- Challenges or changes that Dan sees coming in the HR industry.
- And plenty more.
You can find Dan here on LinkedIn. or on email at email@example.com. His phone number is 801-724-6600 ext. 6612.
Here’s the BambooHR partner program.
Also, this is the BambooHR marketplace that Dan mentions.
Before we begin . . .
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry.
For HR SaaS/Tech companies:
If you work as a Human Resources consultant or in an HR tech startup in recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, employee outplacement – my HR marketing update will help.
Thanks Dan 🙂
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!