Nov Omana is the Go-To expert for companies looking at implementing new HR technology.
Through his company, Collective HR Solutions, Nov also helps HR tech companies that want to launch products in the HR space or accelerate growth through better positioning of their product.
In his spare time, Nov is on the Board of Directors for the International Association for Human Resource Information Management and he advises various HR tech companies.
Nov knows HR tech inside out. Not only that only, he’s got one the best laughs in the industry!
- Nov’s interesting HR tech background.
- How he got into the HR world.
- What his company (Collective HR Solutions business) does.
- Nov’s advice for HR Tech companies on how to grow faster.
- The changes and opportunities he sees now and in the future for HR Tech
- Some fascinating examples of using virtual reality for employee training.
- Nov’s suggested people that HR businesses should check out to grow faster, including industry leader Josh Bersin, Jason Averbook (LeapGen), and Dr Bobbe Baggio (Bobbe and Nov co-authored an AI agile work paper which won Best Paper).
Before we get started . . .
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry.
Over to Nov . . .
Growing HR Tech Companies With Nov Omana
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!