LinkedIn is the place to be if you want to find new B2B clients but advertising there can be quite challenging. Today I discuss LinkedIn advertising for HR companies with AJ Wilcox, founder and CEO of B2Linked, a LinkedIn advertising agency based in the United States.
- AJ’s background and what his company does.
- AJ’s overview on LinkedIn Advertising For HR Companies.
- Whether your B2B company should advertise on LinkedIn.
- How to leverage LinkedIn’s targeting to attract your ideal prospects.
- Which ad formats will perform best in your market.
- Proven B2B lead generation tactics.
- A special offer for listeners here . . .
Before we get started . . .
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry.
Over to AJ . . .
LinkedIn Advertising For HR Companies
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
I write the Get More HR Clients blog on marketing for HR consultants and marketing for HR Tech companies as a former HR professional who has moved across to the marketing side of business.
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!