Every week I receive at least one email from a podcast listener or newsletter reader where the person asks me this question:
“Ben, how do we get more clients/customers for our HR business?“
However, there’s a problem . . .
If you want better outcomes, you need to dive deeper and ask better questions.
In this solo episode of the A Better HR Business podcast I’m going to walk you through some of the typical questions I work through with our HR business marketing clients as we build out and scale up their marketing plans.
Such questions include:
- How well is our business positioned?
- What are our offers and how good are they?
- What are we doing to convert website visitors into sales leads?
- What are we doing to nurture our sales leads?
- What unpaid marketing channels are we using and how are they performing?
- What paid marketing channels are we using and how are they performing?
- What are we doing to improve our conversion rates?
- How do we scale up?
- And more…
Have a listen now!
Before We Start . . . Want Some Help?
Marketing Services: If you want some help getting more clients, check out my business growth services for companies in the HR sector.
Free Resources: For free resources to help you grow your HR-related company, click the button below and join my private mailing list . . .
Ok, let’s get started . . .
Marketing Questions You Should Ask To Get More B2b Customers/Clients
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!