I’m a big fan of HR businesses doing B2B joint ventures or running partnership marketing campaigns so today we’re examining a recruitment and coaching joint venture.
On a recent episode of the A Better HR Business podcast, I was joined by two high-performers, Anna Hemmings and Daryl Stickland.
Anna and Daryl run two different, but complementary HR-related businesses and they’ve joined forces to offer something special to business executives in the UK with their new recruitment and coaching joint venture.
Daryl Stickland of CNA International Executive Search is an experienced headhunter based in London who has recruited for all key business functions across most industries from Tech to Pharma and even through to professional sport.
Anna Hemmings is a two time Olympian, six times world champion and an MBE; she is Britain’s most successful ever female kayaker. Since retiring from sport Anna founded high-performance training consultancy Beyond the Barriers, an organisation that is dedicated to helping individuals and teams perform at their best.
Here’s what we discussed:
- What it was like for Anna to win 6 world championships and be part of the Olympic Games?
- Who are their ideal clients?
- What drew Anna to executive coaching and what are the parallels between Executive coaching and Sports Coaching?
- How Anna and Daryl have joined forces to create a new recruitment and coaching joint venture aimed at newly hired executives.
- Their joint venture event coming up soon for HR Leaders at the British Olympic Association (details here).
- Advice on how to survive and win in the War for Talent.
- Changes and challenges coming to the modern workplace and to be prepared.
- And plenty more.
Before we begin . . .
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry.
For HR SaaS/Tech companies:
Over to Anna and Daryl . . .
You can reach Anna Hemmings on LinkedIn here or at her business, Beyond the Barriers.
You can reach Daryl Stickland on LinkedIn here.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!