Based in Wroclaw & Krakow in Poland, OpsTalent is a very successful outsourcing or ‘nearshoring’ company that delivers software development & multi-lingual customer support services for some of the world’s most innovative companies.
I spoke with Ken Coyne, Head of Technology at OpsTalent about how the business began (love was involved), how it has grown, and how the company partners with other HR companies and HR consultants.
Thinking of expanding your HR business internationally?
Cynthia Dearin is an international business strategist, author and keynote speaker.
She’s also the Founder of Dearin & Associates and the International Business Accelerator.
In 2015, Cynthia published her first book, Camels, Sheikhs and Billionaires: Your Guide to Business Culture in the Middle East & North Africa, which became an Amazon best-seller.
Her second book, Business Beyond Borders: How to Take Your Company Global is due for release in 2019.
Organisational Network Analysis is a fascinating new area of HR Tech.
In this article, I’m kindly joined by Francisco Marin Mayer, Co-Founder & CEO of the rapidly-growing company, Cognitive Talent Solutions.
Read on for our discussion on:
- What is Organisational Network Analysis and what does Cognitive Talent Solutions (CTS) do?
- How CTS got its first few customers and their main marketing channels for getting new clients now.
- Changes and challenges facing the Human Resources industry as a whole.
- Interesting people or resources to check out that can help HR businesses to grow faster.
I talked B2B sales and the impressive DisruptHR conference with Dublin-based, business-growth expert, Derek Howard.
If you are looking to expand your business, you should listen in.
Derek is CEO of The Customer a company that helps companies to grow their business and develop their people.
Derek walked me through an overview of the typical sales cycle and gave practical tips for each stage – definitely have your pen and paper ready.
Furthermore, Derek is one of the co-founders and organisers of the Ireland division of the global DisruptHR seminar series.
It’s hard to suddenly start selling your consulting services or software when you’ve come from a corporate HR background. That’s why I’ve turned to sales expert, Rana Kordahi, for some sales advice for HR businesses.
Rana shared her sales advice for HR businesses, including:
- If Rana were starting out as a new HR consultant or a new HR tech startup, what would be her plan of attack to get new employer clients?
- Rana’s advice on how to actually approach a potential client that you’ve found online on LinkedIn?
- Thoughts on the best way for a consultant or startup founder to approach their former employers to get them as a client.
- If a consultant or startup founder gets a meeting with a potential new client, how to run the meeting.
- If the initial meeting with a potential new client goes well – they often then ask for a proposal. Rana’s advice.
- After a consultant has a very positive initial discussion with clients and receiving positive feedback, they don’t come back with an actual work assignment. Rana’s advice.
- Rana’s tips on interesting people, websites, tools, podcasts, or books that HR businesses should check out to grow faster.