Today we’re looking at how to get more recruitment clients and I have kindly been joined by GetMoreHRclients reader, Muhammad Qazi, who runs a highly successful recruitment consultancy in beautiful Islamabad.
With a Masters in HRM, and a long history in human resources and recruitment, Muhammad’s firm continues to grow.
Beyond HR and recruitment, Muhammad remains a very interesting person. I discovered that he presented a paper recently at an international conference in Kuala Lumpur on the topic of ‘Chinese Entrepreneurship – A Case In Point’. His book on the topic (‘Chinese Entrepreneurship – A Benchmark for Pakistan’) was published recently too.
Muhammad founded Jobs360 which aims to act as a bridge between employers and employees, guiding both with their local industry knowledge and experience. Jobs 360 was one of the first companies in Pakistan that allowed job-seeking clients to go online and submit their resume for review and guidance.
In addition to jobs in Pakistan, Jobs360 also provides jobs to clients abroad in Dubai and Saudi Arabia.
How To Get More Recruitment Clients – Q&A With Muhammad Qazi
Here’s what I asked Muhammad:
- What does your business do and who does it help?
- Do you focus on a niche within the market or do you serve all businesses (if so, how do you try to stand-out from competitors)?
- What are some effective ways you have acquired new clients/customers? What makes them effective?
- Any ineffective ways? Why didn’t they work so well?
- Can you share some tips on interesting people, websites, tools, podcasts, or books to check out to help grow a business faster?