Talk about turning lemons into lemonade! Michael Alexis from TeamBuilding.com has a fascinating story. He joined me on the A Better HR Business show to talk about how the global pandemic led to a rapid re-think of his online team building business and how he, his co-founder, and the team are busy growing it now.
Michael and I talked about:
One Circle is an online platform for HR consultants that connects companies with freelance HR experts, on-demand and across the world.
In this article, I’m kindly joined by One Circle’s founder, Emma El-Karout.
Read on for our discussion on:
- Emma’s background and her motivation to start the One Circle platform for HR consultants.
- What does One Circle do? Which problem does it address and how it is differentiated from other competitors in the space?
- Who is the typical OneCircle HR consultant? Where they are from and how do they help clients?
- Tips on interesting people that HR businesses should check out to grow faster.
- The biggest challenges facing the HR profession.
Nov Omana is the Go-To expert for companies looking at implementing new HR technology.
Through his company, Collective HR Solutions, Nov also helps HR tech companies that want to launch products in the HR space or accelerate growth through better positioning of their product.
In his spare time, Nov is on the Board of Directors for the International Association for Human Resource Information Management and he advises various HR tech companies.
Nov knows HR tech inside out. Not only that only, he’s got one the best laughs in the industry!
Watch the evening news any night of the week and you’re likely to see signs of society becoming more polarised. In some countries, it’s almost become toxic. That’s why I was so interested to learn more about a new learning program that seeks to bring about inclusion, trust, and belonging. I asked Steve Ambrose, Co-Founder of Walk The Ridge, to tell me about the program and to share his thoughts on growing a learning organisation.