Join Us For This Kickstart To A Successful New Decade And Grow Your HR Consultancy In A Faster, More Profitable, More Predictable, And More Enjoyable Way
Dear Fellow HR Consultant (and future consultants!),
Is your HR consulting business not quite the success you had hoped for when you left the corporate world?
Do you sometimes feel frustrated that, even though you’re highly effective and you offer excellent consulting services, you’re still not getting the number and quality of clients that you deserve?
If that’s the case, we want to stress: It’s not your fault.
HR consultants are amazing at bringing about positive change in organisations.
On the flip side, they’re generally not so strong at sales and marketing; they’re not used to generating a steady stream of business leads.
And why would they?
Sales & marketing is not their natural area of expertise.
That’s why we’ve teamed up to take you through this short, intensive HR Consultant Bootcamp.
Introducing The HR Consultant Bootcamp
This 5-week bootcamp will show you everything you need to build a healthy HR consulting business.
Bootcamp starts on Monday 27 January 2020 and finishes on 28 February 2020. Calls are on Thursday evenings
You’ll have everything you need: Knowledge, support, feedback, resources, and a solid action plan.
Most important of all, you’ll now have the confidence to start bringing in more of your dream clients.
We’re obsessed with helping HR consultants like you to find and acquire more clients and build a healthy, profitable business.
You have advanced HR consulting skills that need to be shared with clients who love working with you
Let’s make it happen.
Look At The End Result You’ll Enjoy
Let’s skip to the end and discover what you’ll enjoy at the end of this Bootcamp:
- You’ll have a powerful client-generating system in place to consistently and reliably generate sales calls and meetings.
- You’ll have a well-planned revenue pipeline based on well-tested processes.
- There’ll be no more stress or worrying about where the next client will come from.
- You’ll have full clarity on price and produce work for your new clients.
- Spend less time trying to figure out how to find clients. Instead, spend more time actually serving your clients.
What You’ll Get
Ready to kickstart your HR consultancy into gear?
Bootcamp starts on Monday 27 January 2020 and finishes on 28 February 2020.
During the 5-week Bootcamp, we’ll be guiding you through the following:
- Become super attractive to your target market so you can easily find and attract the right type of clients and prospects. (Not sure who to target? Don’t worry, we’ll cover that too).
- Create the right mindset for successful business growth. This includes strengthening your resilience which is required when running your own business.
- Turn your website, LinkedIn profile, blog, and email system into a lead-generation machine that acts as an automated marketing funnel to attract and nurture prospective business clients – even while you sleep.
- Choose the right growth accelerators. We’ll help you select the right marketing channels for your business from all the options such as referrals, Google Adwords, SEO, PR, email, etc.
- Convert interest into new clients (sales skills). There’s no point in finding and attracting new sales prospects if no of them ever buy. We’ll show you what to say, how to follow-up, and crucially, how to turn interested prospects into actual paying clients. You’ll never be stuck for words again.
- Run a profitable business with healthy cashflow. Total sales number does not equal profit. Reduce your stress by getting the right systems and structures in place.
This ain’t no country club! This is Bootcamp!
- The Bootcamp will run for 5 intensive weeks, starting on 27 January 2020 and finishing on 28 February 2020.
- One-hour video call every Thursday Business Workout Sessions. (You don’t need to attend the live call, you will get access to the recordings). These Zoom calls will be every Thursday (US/EU time zones) at 8pm UK time/3pm US eastern time/7am Friday Australian eastern time.
- You’ll do a business self-assessment questionnaire that you can use to pinpoint the areas that need special focus.
- You’ll get worksheets, quick guides, and/or scripts to copy.
- You’ll be given short assignments to complete each week (to make sure you’re using the Bootcamp to actively improve your business).
- You’ll join a members’ only online chat group for networking and discussion.
- An Ask Your Question page where you can send in your questions for us to answer.
You’ll have everything you need: Knowledge, feedback, templates, and accountability.
Here’s what we’re going to cover:
- Week 1: Business Assessment & Business Growth Mindset – This includes an honest self-assessment of yourself and your business (you can keep the results to yourself but, either way, it will be very powerful). Also, getting you into a business growth mindset.
- Week 2: Positioning & Services – Choosing the right positioning and services to offer.
- Week 3: Marketing – Choosing the right marketing strategies & tactics from the confusing array of options out there.
- Week 4: Revenue & Profitability – How to boost the profitability of your business and improve your cashflow so things become easier and more enjoyable.
- Week 5: Recap & Questions – Whatever is on your mind.
Meet Your Bootcamp Coaches
HR Consultant Bootcamp is run by Mandy Withers and Ben Geoghegan.
Mandy is a highly successful HR consultant based in the UK. One of Mandy’s specialties is helping independent HR consultants to achieve steady cash flow within 6 months so they can grow their business.
Ben is a former HR consultant-turned marketing consultant for businesses in the Human Resources industry. Ben is the founder of the HR Consultants’ Online Conference and host of the A Better HR Business podcast.
Is The HR Consultant Bootcamp Right For You?
The Bootcamp is for solo consultants, small consultancies, and employees thinking about starting their own consultancy in an area such
- Generalist HR consulting
- Training & development
- Employee engagement
- Employment law
- Employee outplacement
- And so on.
As a Bootcamp participant . . .
- You’re likely to be an expert at your area of HR but not so hot at marketing, business development, or IT.
- You don’t have a huge marketing budget to throw around.
- You don’t have a lot of time to spend on marketing.
- You may have been doing some marketing, blogging, emails, etc, but it’s not having the desired effect.
- You’re new to HR consulting or are about to go out on your own.
- You may be unsure what types of business clients to target (don’t worry, we’ll cover that too). If you already know who you’re targeting – excellent!
The HR Consultant Bootcamp will help you if:
- You want more high-value clients who understand and appreciate your expertise.
- You want fewer cheap, complaining clients.
- You want to avoid the feast or famine cycle and have a steady, repeatable system in place to bring in HR clients on autopilot.
- You’re happy to continue putting in a little time to market your business but only if it’s in a well-planned way that gradually creates an ever-growing pipeline of clients.
- You want to be able to focus on your consulting work, not endless marketing tasks that never seem to gain any permanent traction.
- You’d like to be able to choose to do the marketing yourself or outsource it or give it to a staff member but still be confident that it will work.
- You want a step-by-step system to follow to bring in more HR consulting prospects on autopilot.
- You want help from HR business growth experts who understand your business.
- Overall, you want to get more clients that you love to work with.
Here’s what you’ll get after we work through the modules:
- You’ll get a step-by-step system to follow to bring in more HR consulting prospects on autopilot.
- You’ll feel more confident and able to bring in more high-value clients who understand and appreciate your expertise.
- You’ll know what to say on LinkedIn and in sales meetings to convert prospects into paying clients.
- You’ll gradually be able to get rid of any cheap, complaining clients.
- You’ll have a system in place to help you avoid the feast or famine cycle.
- You’ll have a steady, repeatable system in place to bring in HR clients and work with them on a profitable basis.
- In short, you’ll get more clients that you love working with.
Believe us, there’s a great feeling of relief and confidence that comes with this in place.
We’re looking forward to working with you to grow your HR consultancy.
You will have access to the recordings of all coaching sessions and all documents for a full 3 months after the program ends.
The investment for participation in the HR Consultancy Growth Program will increase after this session.
However, for a short time, you can still get a ticket for only £297 (we have clients around the world but we had to choose one currency 🙂 so GBP it is).
We want you to create something you can be proud of and that builds on all your hard work over the years.
We want you to feel confident about the future.
If you’re still hesitant, you can contact us using the form below, but do so quickly before we stop taking enrolments.
Join Now Before The Price Increases
Bootcamp starts on 27 January 2020.
Ready? Let’s get started!
We may never run this Bootcamp again so don’t miss out.
If we do ever run the Bootcamp again, the price will be significantly higher.
Click the button, fill in the form, and complete the payment to guarantee your place – it’s going to be a lot of fun!
See you at Bootcamp!
All the best,
Mandy & Ben