Grow Your HR Consultancy In A Faster, More Profitable, More Predictable, And More Enjoyable Way
Next Bootcamp: 2 November 2020
Podcast Episode: HR Consultant Bootcamp
In the above podcast, we explain what the Bootcamp is all about, who it’s for, what is covered, and why you should join. For specific marketing advice related to the coronavirus shutdown, watch the Q&A replay here.
Dear Fellow HR Consultant (and future consultants!),
Is your HR consulting business not quite the success you had hoped for when you left the corporate world?
Do you sometimes feel frustrated that, even though you’re highly effective and you offer excellent consulting services, you’re still not getting the number and quality of clients that you deserve?
If that’s the case, we want to stress: It’s not your fault.
HR consultants are amazing at bringing about positive change in organisations.
On the flip side, they’re generally not so strong at sales and marketing; they’re not used to generating a steady stream of business leads.
And why would they?
Sales & marketing is not meant to be your natural area of expertise.
That’s why we’ve teamed up to take you through this short, intensive HR Consultant Bootcamp.
Introducing The HR Consultant Bootcamp
This 5-week Bootcamp will show you everything you need to build a healthy HR consulting business.
You’ll have everything you need: Knowledge, support, feedback, resources, and a solid action plan.
Most important of all, you’ll now have the confidence to start bringing in more of your dream clients.
We’re obsessed with helping HR consultants like you to find and acquire more clients and build a healthy, profitable business.
You have advanced HR consulting skills that need to be shared with clients who love working with you
Let’s make it happen.
Here's feedback from the CEO (Ana Josefina Gonzalez) of an HR consulting business with 5+ staff serving large national companies such as banks and manufacturing conglomerates . . .
“Thank you very much, Ben and Mandy. All of my gratitude for the outstanding Bootcamp and support to my business and me personally. My team and I have made many positive changes to our HR consulting business and we are already winning new large corporate clients as a result. Your advice, quick feedback, and expertise have been so helpful. I will encourage other consultants to join the Bootcamp next time it’s on, they won’t regret it.” Ana Josefina Gonzalez, CEO – CORE
Look At The End Result You’ll Enjoy
Let’s skip to the end and discover what you’ll enjoy at the end of this Bootcamp:
- You’ll have a powerful client-generating system in place to consistently and reliably generate sales calls and meetings.
- You’ll have a well-planned revenue pipeline based on well-tested processes.
- There’ll be no more stress or worrying about where the next client will come from.
- You’ll have full clarity on price and produce work for your new clients.
- Spend less time trying to figure out how to find clients. Instead, spend more time actually serving your clients.
Here's feedback from the Founder of a new online HR/communication software tool, Chen Geffen Shalev . . .
“If you’re feeling stuck or you want an external perspective to move your business forward, I highly recommend you join the Bootcamp. Mandy and Ben shared so many helpful ideas and did it in a structured way that kept me focussed on growing my HR business. The calls and the email support were fantastic – they were exactly what I needed. I now feel so much more confident about my business.” Chen Geffen Shalev, Founder – CommReady
Quick Video Explaining Bootcamp
Here’s a quick summary extract taken from Week 1 of the Bootcamp.
What You’ll Get
Ready to kickstart your HR consultancy into gear?
During the 5-week Bootcamp, we’ll be guiding you through the following:
- Become super attractive to your target market so you can easily find and attract the right type of clients and prospects. (Not sure who to target? Don’t worry, we’ll cover that too).
- Create the right mindset for successful business growth. This includes strengthening your resilience which is required when running your own business.
- Turn your website, LinkedIn profile, blog, and email system into a lead-generation machine that acts as an automated marketing funnel to attract and nurture prospective business clients – even while you sleep.
- Choose the right growth accelerators. We’ll help you select the right marketing channels for your business from all the options such as referrals, Google Adwords, SEO, PR, email, etc.
- Convert interest into new clients (sales skills). There’s no point in finding and attracting new sales prospects if none of them ever buy. We’ll show you what to say, how to follow-up, and crucially, how to turn interested prospects into actual paying clients. You’ll never be stuck for words again.
- Run a profitable business with healthy cashflow. Total sales number does not equal profit. Reduce your stress by getting the right systems and structures in place.
“If you’re looking to expand your HR business, I recommend Ben and his expert advice.“ Robert Ebers, CEO – Workplace Stars, USA
Bootcamp Attendee Feedback Video
Here’s some feedback from a highly-experienced HR/Change Management consultant who recently launched his own HR consultancy, Robert Baker . . .
This ain’t no country club! This is Bootcamp!
- The Bootcamp will run for 5 intensive weeks plus a week’s break in the middle.
- You’ll do a business self-assessment questionnaire that you can use to pinpoint the areas that need special focus.
- A training video and associated workbook will be released every Monday.
- One-hour Q&A video call every Thursday. You don’t need to attend the live call – you can submit questions ahead of time and you will get the recordings. These Zoom calls will be every Thursday (US/EU time zones) at 8:30pm UK time/3:30pm US eastern time/7:30am Friday Australian eastern time.
- You’ll get workbooks, quick guides, and/or scripts to copy.
- You’ll be given quick tasks to complete each week (to help you maintain the momentum).
- You’ll join a members’ only online chat group for networking and discussion.
“I really value Ben’s ideas and marketing tips. This training is exactly what I need as I prepare to leave my management role in the corporate world to start my own generalist HR consultancy.”Andrew – HR Professional, Australia
Got a crucial client pitch coming up and want us to look at your notes? Send them over.
Want advice on how to use your staff for marketing and sales? Email us and we’ll reply.
It’s that simple.
The confidence you’ll enjoy will put a spring in your step.
You’ll have everything you need: Knowledge, feedback, templates, and accountability.
Here’s what we’re going to cover:
- Week 1: Positioning & Services – Choosing the right positioning and services to offer. This is central to everything you’ll do and is so powerful.
- Week 2: Partnership Project – Find, select, and approach a potential person, company, or group for co-marketing purposes.
- Week 3: Marketing – Choosing the right marketing strategies & tactics from the confusing array of options out there.
- Week 4: Revenue & Profitability – How to boost the profitability of your business and improve your cashflow so things become easier and more enjoyable.
- Week 5: Business Growth Mindset & Bootcamp Recap – Getting you into a business growth mindset. Also, Bootcamp summary.
“I really appreciate Ben’s business growth advice and ideas. It’s helping me grow a stronger, more enjoyable HR consultancy.” Veronica E. Udah, HR Consultant
Meet Your Bootcamp Coaches
HR Consultant Bootcamp is run by Mandy Withers and Ben Geoghegan.
Mandy is a highly successful HR consultant based in the UK. One of Mandy’s specialties is helping independent HR consultants to achieve steady cash flow within 6 months so they can grow their business.
Ben is a former HR consultant-turned marketing consultant for businesses in the Human Resources industry. Ben is the founder of the HR Consultants’ Online Conference and host of the A Better HR Business podcast.
Is The HR Consultant Bootcamp Right For You?
The Bootcamp is for solo consultants, small consultancies, and employees thinking about starting their own consultancy in an area such
- Generalist HR consulting
- Training & development
- Employee engagement
- Employment law
- Employee outplacement
- And so on.
As a Bootcamp participant . . .
- You’re likely to be an expert in your area of HR but not so hot at marketing, business development, or IT.
- You don’t have a huge marketing budget to throw around.
- You don’t have a lot of time to spend on marketing.
- You may have been doing some marketing, blogging, emails, etc, but it’s not having the desired effect.
- You’re new to HR consulting or are about to go out on your own.
- You may be unsure what types of business clients to target (don’t worry, we’ll cover that too). If you already know who you’re targeting – excellent!
The HR Consultant Bootcamp will help you if:
- You want more high-value clients who understand and appreciate your expertise.
- You want fewer cheap, complaining clients.
- You want to avoid the feast or famine cycle and have a steady, repeatable system in place to bring in HR clients on autopilot.
- You’re happy to continue putting in a little time to market your business but only if it’s in a well-planned way that gradually creates an ever-growing pipeline of clients.
- You want to be able to focus on your consulting work, not endless marketing tasks that never seem to gain any permanent traction.
- You’d like to be able to choose to do the marketing yourself or outsource it or give it to a staff member but still be confident that it will work.
- You want a step-by-step system to follow to bring in more HR consulting prospects on autopilot.
- You want help from HR business growth experts who understand your business.
- Overall, you want to get more clients that you love to work with.
Here’s what you’ll get after we work through the modules:
- You’ll get a step-by-step system to follow to bring in more HR consulting prospects on autopilot.
- You’ll feel more confident and able to bring in more high-value clients who understand and appreciate your expertise.
- You’ll know what to say on LinkedIn and in sales meetings to convert prospects into paying clients.
- You’ll gradually be able to get rid of any cheap, complaining clients.
- You’ll have a system in place to help you avoid the feast or famine cycle.
- You’ll have a steady, repeatable system in place to bring in HR clients and work with them on a profitable basis.
- In short, you’ll get more clients that you love working with.
Believe us, there’s a great feeling of relief and confidence that comes with this in place.
We’re looking forward to working with you to grow your HR consultancy.
You will have access to the recordings of all coaching sessions and all documents for 3 months after the program ends.
Let’s run some numbers . . .
How much do you invoice a typical client across 12 months?
For this example, let’s say it’s an average of $15,000 per year.
If we can help you put systems in place to start bringing in 1 more client per month, that’s $180,000 coming into your business.
What happens if we can help you get 2, 3, or 4 more clients per month?
Don’t worry, you won’t need to pay $180,000 or even $15,000 per month!
We want you to create something you can be proud of and that builds on all your hard work over the years.
We want you to feel confident about the future.
If you’re still hesitant, you can contact us using the form below, but do so quickly before we stop taking enrolments.
Join Now Before The Price Increases
Ready? Let’s get started!
Tickets will sell out as there is only a limited number of places available.
If we do ever run the Bootcamp again, the price will be significantly higher.
Join us – it’s going to be a lot of fun!
See you at Bootcamp!
All the best,
Mandy & Ben