About The HR Business Accelerator
The HR Business Accelerator is for solo people running their own businesses in the broad ‘HR’ field.
FYI: For us, the ‘HR’ includes Generalist HR, Recruitment, L & D, Employment Law, Comp & Benefits, D & I, Employee Engagement, etc.
If you’ve already begun the journey to building your own business, it may not be as successful as you thought it would be now.
You may be feeling nervous, excited, apprehensive, or even a little overwhelmed.
Maybe you’re feeling all of these emotions and more.
We’ve helped hundreds of HR consultants around the world to grow their own successful businesses – this program will help you too.
Why Do People Join The HR Business Accelerator?
Over the years, we’ve found there to be a few main reasons why people join the HR Business Accelerator instead of other options (including doing nothing!).
- Feeling stuck – Many people running solo or small HR businesses feel a little stuck and unsure of what to do next. They post some things on LinkedIn, attend networking events, and so on, but nothing’s really clicked for them yet. They know their stuff, they know they can help employers solve workplace problems, but their business isn’t zooming along like it should. They want some help getting unstuck and getting that momentum back again.
- Need to get clarity on products & services – This is a big one. All sales & marketing flows from having complete clarity on what your products and services do for your target market and how they work. Unlocking this is the key to strong marketing and having more confidence when going out to sell your services. People join us to gain that clarity and confidence.
- Don’t know which marketing strategies & tactics to focus on next – There are a hundred different ways you can market an HR business – not all of them are right for your business. HR business owners are experts in the field of HR, not in marketing. They want some help selecting the right marketing methods for their business and then some help implementing the methods properly.
- Mental blocks, self-sabotage, and/or imposter syndrome – It’s hard switching from an important job in a busy office to sitting by yourself working on the laptop at the kitchen table. Doubt starts to creep in and, before too long, you’re procrastinating, dithering, or doing small ‘administrative tasks’ that do nothing to build your business. Then fear sets in and the procrastination gets worse. Sales calls go nowhere and your calendar sits empty. Some people join us because they want to step out of this fear and procrastination and start feeling confident in their expertise again.
- Want to grow faster and/or grow in a sustainable way – Some people are getting some wins and are building a good business. However, as the song says, ‘”Mo money, mo problems”. Some people want expert advice on how to better allocate their time, money, and resources to grow in a structured, sustainable way. This may involve hiring staff, outsourcing, strategic partnerships, reducing their role in the business, creating products, and so on. They want ideas, expertise, and clear advice on how to make it happen.
Options: (a) Group Coaching or (b) One-To-One Coaching
Select the option you prefer:
HR Business Accelerator: Group program
HR Business Accelerator: One-to-one coaching
See you in the program!
All the best,