My list of 1000+ HR consulting firms and HR Tech companies are looking for new partnership ideas and opportunities.
I will soon tell them to attend the upcoming Virtual Collaboration Zone run by HR Tech Alliances.
Why The HR Tech Alliances – Virtual Collaboration Zone?
Would you rather . . . ?
Would you rather spend weeks looking for potential HR Tech partners that aren’t even thinking about new partnerships?
Do you want to try to chase these people around via cold emails, tweets, voicemail messages, and more, just to convince them to talk to you?
Or . . .
Would you prefer spending one day at the comfort of your desk and talk with up to 24 people who are ideally suited to a partnership with you?
Even better, would you like to talk to people who are actively interested in creating a partnership with your company?
Sponsor Your HR Category At The Upcoming Virtual Collaboration Zone
Avoid the frustrating run-around trying to find valuable new partners.
Let them come to you.
When: Monday 14 April 2020
Where: Your computer
Here’s What You Get As A Category Sponsor
Sponsor your HR category at the upcoming Virtual Collaboration Zone.
The investment is USD $2,500.
As a sponsor you’ll enjoy:
- Topic Leadership: Lead a virtual Round Table group via Zoom – your choice of topic.
- Advanced Access: Advanced visibility to the sign-up list for your virtual Round Table session.
- Extended Reach: Livestream of your virtual Round Table session on Facebook & Twitter.
- Dedicated Virtual Table: Branded virtual table for booking 1:1 meetings and/or small group video calls.
- Award Free Passes: Award up to 5 employee free passes and 10 partner free passes. Award an UNLIMITED number of free passes to HR consultants you want to meet.
- Company Branding: Your branding on event posts on social media, on the Virtual Collaboration Zone website page, and event emails.
- Marketing Insights: Expert advice to create or enhance your ‘Unique Partnering Proposition’.
- Personalized Support: Personalized support to ensure the best use of the meeting scheduler.
- Invitation To Podcast: Join me as my guest on the ‘A Better HR Business’ podcast after the event to extend your reach even further.
Categories For Sponsorship
Here are the sponsorship categories.
Which one will you take?
- Core HR / HRIS
- Employee Benefits & Wellness
- Go-To-Market Services
- HR Legal & Compliance
- HR Strategy & Planning
- Learning & Development
- Rewards & Recognition
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
- Workforce Management
I am part of the organizing group for the upcoming event so get in touch with me now to reserve your category.
All the best,