Today on A Better HR Business I dive into remarketing advertising with Carl Buckley, my go-to online advertising expert based near me in Dublin (Ireland).
Carl and I previously talked on my Get More HR Clients blog about how to get more HR clients from Google Adwords.
Today, we examine retargeting.
Most people have a general idea of retargeting or remarketing – it’s those ads that follow you around the internet.
We talked about:
- What is retargeting?
- Where can you run retargeting campaigns? Which platforms? (including Google Ads, Facebook, Adroll, etc) Which ones are the best?
- Is it best to run retargeting campaigns directly on a platform or through an intermediary service?
- What are the steps involved in setting up a new retargeting campaign from scratch and how do you allocate budget?
- How can someone get the creative designed for the ads?
- What are some examples or ideas for more advanced, more sophisticated retargeting campaigns?
- How to fix an expensive, under-performing campaign?
- Special suggestions for HR consultants and HR tech companies.
- And more.
If you want to take advantage of retargeting, get in touch here.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
I write the Get More HR Clients blog as a former HR professional who has moved across to the marketing side of business.
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask or if there are companies or consultants you’d like me to talk to, just let me know.
Go to: Get More HR Clients.com/podcast and get in touch.
While You’re Here . . .
If you work as a Human Resources consultant or in an HR tech startup in recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, employee outplacement – my HR marketing update will help.
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry.
Enjoy the show!