(Scroll down to listen)
Nigel and I talked about these things:
- Nigel’s background and his LinkedIn training & consultancy, Value Exchange.
- What do people get wrong on LinkedIn?
- How should an HR consultant or HR Tech business leader build a great LinkedIn profile?
- How to use Advanced Search to identify decision makers and influencers. NOTE: During this section, Nigel shared an example Google search boolean URL you can use: site: linkedin.com/in AND “Marketing Director” AND London AND Retail (for example) – you can, of course, change the options on which you wish to search).
- How to make connections and manage invitations.
- How to approach prospects directly through InMail messages?
- Advice on what to post on LinkedIn.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
I write the Get More HR Clients blog as a former HR professional who has moved across to the marketing side of business.
Join my private HR marketing newsletter for consultants and tech companies in the Human Resources industry.
If you work as a Human Resources consultant or in an HR Tech business in recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, employee outplacement – my HR marketing update will help.
In the podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask or if there are companies or consultants you’d like me to talk to, just let me know.
Go to: Get More HR Clients.com/podcast and get in touch.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!
All the best,