Here is the replay link:
While you’re here, feel free to check out the HR Consultant Bootcamp – it starts soon.
Q&A Session Details
Date: Tuesday 24 March 2020.
Time: 8:30pm UK time/3:30pm US eastern time/7:30am Friday Australian eastern time.
Where: Online using Zoom.
I borrow these from Seth’s blog:
- Sit close to the screen. Your face should fill most of it.
- Use an external microphone or headset.
- When you’re not talking, hit mute.
- Don’t eat during the meeting.
- When you’re on mute during an audio call, you can do whatever you want. But when you’re on mute on a video call, you need to act like you’re truly engaged. Nod your head. Focus on the screen. Don’t get up and feed your dog.
- Don’t sit with the window behind you. A little effort on lighting goes a very long way.
- When you’re talking, spend some time looking at the camera, not the screen. You’ll appear more earnest and honest this way.
- When you’re talking, go slow. No one is going to steal your slot.
- Don’t walk if you’re using a phone. And if you’re using a laptop, don’t put it on your lap.
See you soon. 🙂