Do you need help finding and winning more clients for your small-medium (5 – 50 staff) consultancy in the HR industry?
That’s what I do.
I want to be your outsourced or supplementary marketing service.
The Quick Summary
- You’re dealing with an HR industry marketing specialist. I’m from the HR industry and only work with ambitious HR consultancies and HR Tech businesses.
- Have a particular business growth challenge? I understand B2B marketing inside-out. Whether it’s acquiring new leads and customers through LinkedIn, email campaigns, pay-per-click campaigns, virtual summits, inbound marketing, social media, strategic partnerships, or something else, I’ve done it successfully before.
- You can work with me on standalone projects or for ongoing support. In all cases, I provide strategic advice and implementation that generates results.
- Week in, week out, I study what successful HR businesses around the world are doing to grow faster (see my HR business growth podcast).
- You’ll be part of my extensive network. For example, around 1000 HR businesses and 40 business growth speakers attended my online HR business growth conference.
- Let’s chat. Heard my lovely Aussie accent on the podcast? I won’t bite. Hop on a quick call to see what’s possible. You will not get any hard sell – just plenty of good ideas and ambition for you and your HR business.
“Ben has taken our marketing and lead generation up to a whole new level. He’s delivered a powerful combination of strategy, execution, and iteration to help us reach new top-level clients. He continues to produce high-quality marketing campaigns.” Paul Smyth, Managing Director – Top Tier Recruitment
Marketing Services For HR Companies
You can enjoy a steady stream of highly-suitable sales leads and revenue to your HR-related business using both organic and paid traffic sources.
Ask about our customer/client reactivation mini-campaigns that I've been running for my clients - they're working really well. The 'mini-campaign' gets you back into conversations with cold leads. It sometimes also gets more work from current clients and produces some excellent evergreen content that helps build up your mailing list.
Current Project & Recent Projects
Here are some examples of how I help companies in the HR industry:
- Build lead-generation funnels incorporating paid and unpaid traffic, including retargeting ads (ads that follow prospects around on the internet).
- Write monthly emails and lead-nurture sequences that warm-up cold sales leads and convert them into new paying customers and clients for HR consulting firms, compliance training firms, e-learning companies, and more.
- Produce highly engaging ‘lead magnets’ (ebooks, checklists, etc) that bring new sales prospects into the lead nurture funnel.
- Launch highly successful new podcasts for training, recruitment & other HR industries companies that generate highly qualified leads and generate new sales.
- Produce powerful blog content that generates more website traffic, improves SEO, and pulls in warm new sales leads.
- Write thoughtful, interesting LinkedIn posts to raise client profiles and generate more inbound sales leads.
- And more.
“Ben is super knowledgeable in the HR & marketing space and he knows how to produce top quality work.” Adam Hankin, GM – Ireland, Wagestream
Choose Someone That Understands HR
When developing growth and marketing plans for your HR business, I’ll draw upon my Human Resources experience over the years in which I:
- Hired thousands of employees around the world.
- Onboarded thousands of employees.
- Managed org redesigns.
- Reviewed and purchased various software/SaaS products.
- Conducted training sessions on workplace productivity, operations management, employee engagement, and more.
- Sourced training and development programs.
- Terminated the employment of hundreds of employees around the world.
- Managed international staff and their global mobility packages.
- Given speeches to employers and employees on various staff management topics.
- And much more.
“If you’re looking to expand your HR business, I recommend Ben and his expert advice.“ Robert Ebers, CEO – Workplace Stars
How We’ll Work Together
You’ll work directly with me on your marketing campaign plans.
Together, we’ll work through review, problem & positioning clarity, marketing plan development, success reporting, iterations, and scale-up.
Reay For A Chat?
Want some fresh ideas and a clear action plan to grow your HR business?
If you’re an HR business with 5+ headcount, let’s have a quick chat about the challenges you’re facing and how I might be able to help.
If you’re a solo or small HR consultancy, check out this page.
Places are limited due to calls with paying clients and podcast interviews so request your call now.
Chat with you soon 🙂