Do you need help finding and winning more clients for your small-medium (5 – 50 staff) consultancy in the HR industry?
That’s what I do.
No need for expensive agencies or highbrow consultants, you can simply engage my services on a part-time or on a per-project basis.
Book a free, no-obligation consultation today and let me show you, how I can take your consultancy to the next level. Scroll down to the Contact form.
How I Help Small-Medium Consultancies In The HR Industry
I help consultancies in the HR industry on a month-to-month basis in two main ways:
- Strategic marketing & business growth advice.
- Execution and implementation of your marketing plan.
“Ben has taken our marketing and lead generation up to a whole new level. He’s delivered a powerful combination of strategy, execution, and iteration to help us reach new top-level clients. He continues to produce high-quality marketing campaigns.” Paul Smyth, Managing Director – Top Tier Recruitment
Strategic marketing & business growth advice
I will help you address key issues such as the ideal targeting & positioning for your business, the right sales process, and the selection of the best marketing channels for your business.
Execution and implementation of your marketing plan
With my HR marketing expertise, you can enjoy a steady stream of highly-suitable sales leads and revenue to your HR-related business.
Free and paid marketing options include:
- Automated lead-generation funnels incorporating paid and unpaid traffic, including retargeting ads (ads that follow prospects around on the internet).
- PPC: Pay Per Click campaigns such as Google Ads.
- Paid Social Media: Ads on Facebook (and elsewhere) that can be aimed at ‘cold’ and ‘warm’ audiences.
- Free Social Media: Produce thoughtful, interesting LinkedIn posts to raise client profiles and generate more inbound sales leads.
- Email: Inbound and outbound emails and lead-nurture sequences that warm-up cold sales leads and convert them into new paying customers and clients.
- Content Marketing: Produce highly engaging content in formats such as blog articles, podcasts, ‘lead magnets’ (ebooks, checklists, etc) that bring new sales prospects into the lead nurture funnel.
- And much more.
“Ben is super knowledgeable in the HR & marketing space and he knows how to get results.” Adam Hankin, GM – Ireland, Wagestream
Outcomes You Can Expect
The outcomes you can expect when we’re working together include:
- More predictable revenue.
- Higher-level work for you personally (less time on lower-level & sales tasks).
- Better clients.
- Higher fees.
- More new clients but with less work to acquire them.
- More time for you as the business leader to spend on other things (like learning, time with family, strategic thinking, exercise, etc).
- You’re dealing with an HR industry marketing specialist. I’m from the HR industry and only work with ambitious HR-related consulting businesses.
- Have a particular business growth challenge? I live & breathe HR marketing inside-out. Whether it’s acquiring new leads and customers through LinkedIn, email campaigns, pay-per-click campaigns, virtual summits, inbound marketing, social media, strategic partnerships, or something else, I’ve done it successfully before.
- Week in, week out, I study what successful HR businesses around the world are doing to grow faster (see my HR business growth podcast).
- You’ll be part of my extensive network. For example, around 1000 HR businesses and 40 business growth speakers attended my online HR business growth conference.
“If you’re looking to expand your HR business, I recommend Ben and his expert advice.“ Robert Ebers, CEO – Workplace Stars
Let’s Have A Chat
Want some fresh ideas and a clear action plan to grow your HR business?
If you’re an HR business with 5+ headcount, let’s have a quick chat about the challenges you’re facing and how I might be able to help.
If you’re a solo or small HR consultancy, check out this page.
Places are limited due to calls with paying clients and podcast interviews so request your call now.
Chat with you soon 🙂