My team and I design simple, scalable, repeatable marketing systems and strategies that consistently attract high-value prospective new clients for HR businesses.
(HR = Recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, outplacement, etc).
These marketing systems and strategies:
- Position you as an industry leader.
- Enhance your reputation.
- Avoid sleazy or annoying sales tactics.
- Attract the type of positive clients you want.
We’ve helped dozens of HR businesses around the world to build and expand their very own HR marketing systems to bring in high-value clients.
Are you next?
Your Business Is Facing A Problem . . .
The HR market has become saturated.
- Unless you’re Josh Bersin, employers aren’t paying as much attention to your content marketing as they used to.
- Information for business & HR leaders is everywhere and has become generic.
- Your prospects ignore advertising or turn on ad blockers.
- They hate getting cold email and cold LinkedIn messages.
- The coronavirus shutdown has made online networking much more crowded – it’s much more difficult to get referrals.
“Ben strategies have taken our marketing and lead generation up to a whole new level. He’s delivered a powerful combination of strategy, execution, and iteration to help us reach new top-level clients. He continues to produce high-quality marketing campaigns.” Paul Smyth, Managing Director – Top Tier Recruitment
Don’t Get Left Behind
Proactive marketing is crucial for any HR-related business.
If you’re not actively and regularly sharing valuable insights with your target market, you will get left behind.
Several things begin to happen when you put a proactive marketing plan in place:
- You get more inbound enquiries from business & in-house HR leaders for your services.
- It becomes much easier to sell your HR services – you no longer have to try to convince the other person.
- Your sales cycle is reduced. You start getting paid sooner.
- You get asked to give speeches, write guest articles, go onto podcasts, present on webinars, and participate in other valuable promotional opportunities.
- Ultimately, you get more clients for your HR services.
“Ben is super knowledgeable in the HR & marketing space and he knows how to get results.” Adam Hankin, GM – Ireland, Wagestream
Why Work With Our Ben & Team
- You’re dealing with an HR industry marketing specialist. I’m from the HR industry and only work with ambitious HR-related consulting businesses.
- Have a particular business growth challenge? I live & breathe HR marketing inside-out. Whether it’s acquiring new leads and customers through LinkedIn, email campaigns, pay-per-click campaigns, virtual summits, inbound marketing, social media, strategic partnerships, or something else, I’ve done it successfully before.
- Week in, week out, I study what successful HR businesses around the world are doing to grow faster (see my HR business growth podcast).
- You’ll be part of my extensive network. For example, around 1000 HR businesses and 40 business growth speakers attended my online HR business growth conference.
“If you’re looking to expand your HR business, I recommend Ben and his expert advice.“ Robert Ebers, CEO – Workplace Stars
Book A Call With Ben
Want some fresh ideas and a clear action plan to grow your HR business?
If you’re an HR business with 5+ headcount, let’s have a quick chat about the challenges you’re facing and how I might be able to help.
If you’re a solo or small HR consultancy, check out this page.
Places are limited due to calls with paying clients and podcast interviews so request your call now.
Chat with you soon 🙂