About The HR Business Accelerator (Start Your HR Business)
The HR Business Accelerator (Start) is for people employed in HR-related roles who want to leave the corporate world to start their own successful independent consulting business in the broad ‘HR’ field.
FYI: For us, the ‘HR’ includes Generalist HR, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Employment Law, Compensation & Benefits, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Engagement, etc.
Who’s It For
- Motivated HR professionals who want to leave the 9-5, and start a proven consulting business with an incredible mentorship and guidance process.
- HR professionals who want to package and sell their pre-existing expertise as a consultant.
- HR professionals who want more flexibility and work-life balance while still producing an excellent income.
- People who may have already done a generic training course about starting a new business but found that it wasn’t really focused on the HR world and on their specific HR situation.
- Anyone who is ready to commit to the process of building an HR-related business and wants their hand held to create $100k, $200k, even $300k business.
How The Program Will Help You
If you’re thinking about starting your own business, you may be feeling nervous, excited, apprehensive, or even a little overwhelmed. Maybe all of these emotions and more.
We’ve helped hundreds of HR consultants around the world to start and grow their own successful businesses – this program will help you too.
The program will help you if you want:
- You want a step-by-step system to follow to set up your new HR consulting business.
- You want to get high-value clients who understand and appreciate your expertise (not cheapskate complainers).
- You want to avoid the feast or famine cycle that can blight a new HR business and have a steady, repeatable system to bring in HR clients in a predictable way.
- You want to be able to focus on your consulting work, not endless marketing tasks that never seem to gain any permanent traction.
- You want flexibility and control over your own life, including when and where you work.
- You want uncapped earnings that are not determined by your employer’s rating scale and salaries budget.
- You want help from HR business growth experts who understand your business.
How It Works
You’ll have everything you need in the HR Business Accelerator.
- A core framework to follow (Who, What, Where, How, When). You’ll identify your ideal target market, your service offerings, and your pricing. You’ll then build a simple marketing plan where you will choose two or three main marketing channels/methods to focus on. Each week, you’ll review your progress for the month so far using the progress review worksheets.
- A one-to-one Marketing Plan Deep-Dive – a kick-off call on Zoom to create your own tailored business launch/marketing plan specifically for your new HR-related business. We’ll do a deep dive into your current situation, challenges, and goals. We’ll identify your sales & marketing assets, processes, results, and goals so we can come up with a rock-solid plan to get you from where you are now, to where you want to be.
- Marketing playbooks for getting more referrals, for using LinkedIn to get more business, how to get speaking opportunities, how to easily generate lots of effective marketing content, etc.
- Online step-by-step training course on key concepts, strategies & tactics for launching a successful HR-related business available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our clients say that this course on its own, even without direct coaching, is worth the program investment.
- Easy guided online worksheets for you to perfect and keep track of your positioning, offers, marketing strategies, and more. These are stored online inside the portal for us to look at during our Deep Dive.
- Chat GPT Prompts for you to copy, edit, and paste straight into the AI tool to get excellent marketing material you can use straight away. Even if you’ve never even of ChatGPT, we’ve made it super simple. If you can copy & paste, you’ll be able to do this. You’ll be able to quickly produce marketing resources, LinkedIn posts, and more. You’ll even be able to do practice sales meetings where the ‘prospective new client’ will ask you tricky questions about your service – you’ll be so much better prepared for sales meetings from now on!
- Coaching calls for three months to keep up the momentum and use your tailored marketing plan specifically created for your HR-related business to increase the number of sales leads and new clients.
- Fill-in-the-blank templates for client-attracting LinkedIn posts. Simply answer a few quick questions and you’ll instantly receive beautiful presentations which you can save and upload as high-value content in your LinkedIn posts.
- Automated online To-Do List task tracking to easily keep track of tasks flowing from your marketing plan.
- Online accountability tracking to keep you on the right path and keep you confident and motivated.
- Special recorded mini workshop to create your own automated sales lead machine which can automatically nurture sales leads and educate them on your services so they’re much more likely to sign up with you as a new client.
- Recommended reading & resource lists on all aspects of starting and running a new HR-related business, including services, software, books, podcasts, and more.
- Case study videos from other successful HR business founders – HR consultants share their real-life start-up experiences and advice.
We live & breathe HR marketing.
Around 1000 HR businesses and 40 business growth speakers attended our HR business growth online conference.
We only help people from the broad HR field to launch and grow successful HR-related businesses.
You’re dealing with HR marketing specialists. Now it’s time for us to help you using a process we call the HR Business Accelerator (Start).
Ben Geoghegan is the founder of Get More HR Clients and the host of the HR marketing and growth podcast: A Better HR Business.
As a former HR professional and HR consultant now-turned marketing expert for companies in the HR sector, he has helped hundreds of businesses around the world in the HR sector to launch and/or grow faster and easier.
He’s looking forward to speaking with you about co-creating your business launch & growth plan to give you the best chance possible of building a highly successful HR-related business.
Interested? Request A Call
The next step is to apply for a short consultation call now.
Please note: We are currently only working with people in North America and Europe (due to time zones, etc).
All the best,