Welcome to the website that I wish existed back when running my own Human Resources consulting business.
I help HR businesses around the world to increase their lead flow and sales in two ways:
- Group coaching and one-to-one coaching for solo consultants in the HR industry.
- Outsourced/supplementary marketing and growth services for medium-sized consultancies in the HR industry.
- Joint venture marketing management for HR Tech companies.
‘HR business’ means recruitment firms, HR Tech startups, training companies, employment law consultants, remuneration & benefits consulting firms, generalist HR consultants, and so on.
The articles and interviews look at HR marketing issues such as:
- How to make your HR-related business stand out from the others.
- What to include in your marketing plan for your HR business.
- How to use your company blog (and how not to use it) to bring in more sales leads.
- How to communicate the value of what you offer.
- What to write on your website (and what to leave out).
- Which online marketing methods work best for HR-related businesses.
- How to market your business when you’re crazy busy just getting the work done.
- How to do this in a low cost way and how to get it done if you don’t have great in-house tech skills.
- Plus a whole lot more.
The overall goal is to help your bring in more sales and business leads on a regular basis for your HR-related businesses.
I’m a former Human Resources consultant now focussed on marketing and growth for companies and consultants in the Human Resources sector.
(Here’s an unusual photo of me either giving a speech on how to bring in new clients on autopilot or me doing some sort of mime routine in Google’s European Headquarters).
I look forward to sharing my ideas and findings on how to bring in more sales for your HR-related businesses.
This newsletter is here to help you bring in more B2B leads and clients for your HR business.
Talk to you soon!