There are so many different ways to promote your HR business. You can’t, and you shouldn’t do it all.
As HR marketing specialists, we’ll help you and your team to select and execute the right marketing plan for your business.
Scroll down to book a call now.
“Ben and his team are very creative marketers. Ben thinks outside the box, moves quickly on new ideas and, best of all, is a very organized and strategic thinker. I have gained a lot of trust in him and he by far has demonstrated how to understand the HR buyers and help us align with their needs.” Andy Najjar, COO at FutureSolve
We’ve helped dozens of HR businesses around the world to build and expand their very own HR marketing systems to bring in high-value clients.
If you are an HR software company or a small-medium consultancy in the HR space in North America or Europe (HR = OD, generalist HR, recruitment, L&D, employee engagement, D&I, etc), we should have a chat.
“Thank you, Ben. Your team has helped us considerably. I can’t thank you enough.” Oliver Anderson, Vice President UK and Ireland at Hult EF Corporate Education
Marketing Service For Your HR Business – Options
You’ll enjoy ongoing access to marketing & business growth experts who only work with HR companies like yours.
Your options for our specialist HR marketing support include:
- HR Business Accelerator. Our flagship service, the HR Business Accelerator, is a standalone 90-day process where we take stock of where you are now and where you want to get to in terms of your marketing, sales, and revenue. Together, we then build and enact an effective plan to reach your business growth goals.
- Expert HR marketing leadership. Some of our clients use us as fractional or part-time marketing leadership to help them develop the right marketing plan for their business and then help them put it into action without needing to hire a full-time employee.
- HR marketing services. Some of our clients just need to get a few things off their plates so they can focus on their marketing strategy. This includes things like podcast management, running ad campaigns, publishing regular LinkedIn content, etc. Whether it’s acquiring new leads and customers through LinkedIn, email campaigns, pay-per-click campaigns, virtual summits, inbound marketing, social media, strategic partnerships, or something else, we’ve done it successfully before.
- HR marketing coaching for your existing marketing employee/team. Some of our clients have brilliant writers or designers or social media managers who are amazing in their area of expertise but don’t have much experience in the other areas of HR marketing such as running webinars, cold email campaigns, ad campaigns, and so on. We coach and support the team to upskill them over time.
You get our HR marketing expertise but not at the cost of a full-time employee.
Scroll down to schedule a call now.
“Ben and his team have taken our marketing and lead generation up to a whole new level. They’ve delivered a powerful combination of strategy, execution, and iteration to help us reach new top-level clients.” Paul Smyth, Managing Director – Top Tier Recruitment
Thank you very much, Ben and team. My team and I have made many positive changes to our HR consulting business and we are already winning new large corporate clients as a result of your advice and expertise. Ana Josefina Gonzalez, CEO – Core
Want To Learn More?
Option 1: Let’s Chat Via LinkedIn Messages Now
If you don’t want to schedule a call just yet, we can talk via LinkedIn messages.
Step 1: Connect with Ben on LinkedIn here.
Step 2: Send Ben a message.
We have a few options so, in your first LinkedIn message, please tell Ben:
- What type of HR-related business do you have?
- What problems/issues are you concerned about?
- Who’s involved in marketing your business?
- What help do you need?
Option 2: Request A ‘Work With Us’ Call (North America & Europe)
If you are in North America or Europe, you can request a short Work With Us Zoom call now.
Please note: We are currently only working with people in North America and Europe (due to time zones, etc).