Practical Marketing Advice For Independent Human Resources Consultants
Welcome to the blog and newsletter featuring practical marketing advice for independent HR consultants.
If you work in a Human Resources consultancy in recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, or employee outplacement – my HR marketing advice and resources will help.
Check out the HR Consultant Bootcamp.
Check out my podcast, A Better HR Business.
You can also buy a replay ticket for the HR Consultant’s Online Conference here which featured around 1000 attendees listening to 40 speakers over 4 days.
If you run a 5+ staff HR business, check out our HR marketing agency services.
To get started, join my private newsletter and get your free guide on how to get more HR consulting clients.
You’ll get fresh ideas to improve your HR marketing. We’ll look at:
- Developing your HR consultant marketing plan.
- How to get more prospective clients to learn about your Human Resources business.
- How to make your HR-related consultancy stand out from the rest.
- How to convert visitors into paying clients – expert tips.
- How to start a new HR consulting business.
- How to allocate marketing budget and measure your success.
- How to get a side gig in HR.
- Helpful HR marketing Q&As with people running successful Human Resources consultancies.
- Plus a whole lot more.
Let’s get started…
Talk with you soon!
All the best,