I was delighted to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Jane Ferré, a highly successful career coach for senior in-house HR professionals.
Jane is growing a career coaching business for senior HR professionals who’ve outgrown their current role and want to secure their dream role in their dream company with a dream package in less than six months.
Before setting up her own coaching practice she had a 20+ year career in senior HR roles such as HR Business Partner, Head of Leadership Development and Head of Talent at British Airways before joining LEON Restaurants as their very first Head of Training.
All of this means that Jane has been active in the job market in recent years. She understands exactly how much effort you need to put into each job application and how frustrating it can be when you get ghosted after an interview. She has also been on the other side of the recruitment table, so knows exactly what recruiting managers are looking for.
I asked Jane:
- Tell us a little about your background and how you got into consulting?
- What consulting do you do? How do you help your clients?
- How do you structure your coaching services and programs?
- How was the transition from the corporate world to starting your own company?
- How did you get your first few clients? What are your main marketing channels for getting new clients now?
- What do you see coming down the road for HR and the world of work and how should listeners get prepared for these changes?
Bonus Resource: Check out my money mindset video interview with Stephen Bates.Continue reading