Thanks for entering my HR Business Growth Competition.
The competition was for HR consultancies and HR tech startups offering services in areas such as recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, outplacement, and so on.
This amazing business growth package will help the lucky winner to grow their HR business faster.
Note that every entrant and supporter has won a Thank You prize just for entering.
A big thanks to all the very kind companies that contributed to this giveaway competition!
Entrants & Supporters: Collect Your Thank You Prize Now
Every entrant and supporter of this competition wins a special Thank You prize just for entering the competition
Just for entering the HR Business Growth Competition, you have won:
- Two months’ free use of the powerful Proposify sales documentation and proposal software (Grande plan) which will significantly boost your sales conversion and win you more customers and clients. Use the link above and then enter the coupon code getmorehrclientsfeb18 for their monthly “Grande” plan which will be 2 free months on top of the 14-day free trial. The offer expires on 31 March 2018.
- One month’s free use of the amazing Edgar social media tool that Neil Patel uses to save 10 hours per week by automatically sharing evergreen content more than once in a strategic manner. The promo code GETMORE (all capital letters) will give you 1 month free on the Monthly plan. Note: The month will expire on 30 April 2018. The promo code GETMORE needs to be entered on the 2nd page of sign up. If you have any issues redeeming the code, just send them a message through the widget in the bottom-right of the screen or send them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A voucher for a free custom website domain to use on Rebrandly. Rebrandly is the easiest way to create, manage and share custom branded website links. Branded links are fully customisable, memorable and very powerful links that allow you to track your customers across every click, swipe and tap. Go to rebrandly.rocks.takeone and use the code for the first purchase: GETMORECLIENTS – Note: The coupon/voucher will be valid on the following TLDs (Top-level domain) only: .link, .click, .xyz, .press, .host, .site, .space, .tech, .website – note that you must search for TLDs from the link provided here and by searching on the resulting search page.
Congratulations the winner, Tobin Murphy-Coles, Co-Founder & Chief Commercial Officer of the very cool employee motivation HR Tech platform, Earthmiles!
Tobin receives the grand prize which includes:
- A complimentary one-year subscription to the world-leading sales training organisation, the Gitomer Learning Academy. It’s an excellent opportunity to learn from the most in-depth sales training and personal development
(education, learning, strategic, technique, & tactical) academy in the world.
- A PR consultation session with the cutting-edge public relations firm, Beachhut PR, an agency that has helped Intercom and other high-growth companies. Beachhut work with innovative venture-backed and bootstrapped companies on creative approaches to key communications challenges: International media campaigns; Hiring Comms for rapid expansion; Investor Relations (VC/Angel); Product Messaging; Conference and trade show hacking; Bespoke events to drive recruitment and corporate profile.
- LinkedIn social selling coaching from LinkedIn social selling expert, Nigel Cliffe of Value Exchange. Value Exchange provide research, consultancy and coaching to help you identify information about market size and market opportunities; to gain competitor insight, find industry movers & shakers, create engaging copy and proactively engage with a target audience.
- Email marketing strategy coaching session with a B2B email marketing expert, Vlad Goloshchuk. Vlad’s lead generation company manages successful outbound campaigns for many B2B tech companies and professional services firms.
- Google Adwords coaching call with a PPC expert, Carl Buckley, to review your campaign structure and performance. Carl has a wealth of PPC experience across Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for many ambitious B2B businesses – perfect for someone like you wondering how to improve your Google Adwords PPC campaign performance.
The competition was for businesses that operate within the HR industry offering services to employers such as HR SaaS/tech products, recruitment firms, employment law firms, training companies, payroll providers, etc – if unsure, please feel to contact me to ask. 😉
Please see the Terms & Conditions link in the competition tool.