HR Consultant Marketing Workshop
Grow your HR consultancy in a predictable way with my new HR Consultant Marketing Workshop.
Please note - the workshop has now started.
Does This Sound Like Your Story?
A few years ago, I was sitting in a cafe with an old HR colleague of mine who was struggling.
After a dazzling HR career in the corporate world, he’d had gone into business for himself as an HR consultant.
He was finding it hard to bring in new clients.
Networking had brought in a little work, as had LinkedIn, but it was all a bit hit & miss.
It was all a bit feast or famine.
It was hugely frustrating for him – he was so good at what he did yet he wasn’t attracting enough of the right types of clients to be able to help them with his expertise.
It reminded me of when, a decade ago, I’d taken the big scary leap into the abyss and quit my Human Resources job with a international corporation.
I set up my registered company, paid for all the office setup costs, insurance, stationery, expensive website, accounting services, and so on.
And what happened?
When I opened for business on the first day, I had no clients. No calls, no leads, no nothing.
All I heard was the sound of crickets.
It was a huge letdown and a little scary.
I don’t know if you’ve ever had the same experience as me (thinking clients would be falling over themselves to give me money) but it was scary. And frustrating too.
Anyway . . .
Back in the cafe, over a coffee and a blueberry muffin, I picked up my phone and showed my former colleague the email inbox for my HR business.
There was a stream of sales leads coming into my inbox – two had come in since we had started talking.
There was a stream of sales leads coming into my inbox – two had come in since we had started talking.
These leads were coming in even though I had zero advertising running and no marketing spend. No Facebook or Google ads running.
My former colleague was amazed. He didn’t think this was possible without the help of a big advertising agency and a huge budget behind it all (I’d done it all just using my laptop and a few simple tools).
I’m telling you all this in case you sometimes feel frustrated that, even though you’re awesome and you offer excellent services, you’re still not getting the number and quality of clients that you deserve.
If that’s the case, then let me stress – it’s not your fault.
Experience has taught me that HR/L&D/etc professionals are amazing at bringing about positive change in organisations.
On the flipside, HR professionals are not so strong at sales & marketing and generating a steady stream of business leads.
And why would they? Marketing is not their area of expertise.
That’s why I’ve created this HR Consultant Marketing Workshop and am now making it available to a select few HR consultants on my private newsletter list.
We’ll look at how I created that lead generation system for my HR business and build one for your HR consultancy too.
“Ben is not only super knowledgeable in the HR space, he is extremely well connected. He took a real genuine interest in how my business works and was quick to offer help and advice.” Adam Hankin, GM – Ireland, Wagestream
Introducing The HR Consultant Marketing Workshop
The HR Consultant Marketing Workshop will help you if:
- You are a solo or small consultancy in the broad HR industry. This includes generalist HR, L&D, employment law, recruitment, employee engagement, training & development, work-life balance, diversity & inclusion, workplace health & safety, etc.
- You want more high-value clients who understand and appreciate your expertise.
- You want fewer cheap, complaining clients.
- You want to avoid the feast or famine cycle and have a steady, repeatable system in place to bring in HR clients on autopilot.
- You’re happy to continue putting in a little time to market your business but only if it’s in a well-planned way that gradually creates an ever-growing pipeline of clients.
- You want to be able to focus on your consulting work, not endless marketing tasks that never seem to gain any permanent traction.
- You want a step-by-step system to follow to bring in more HR consulting prospects on autopilot.
- You want help from an HR marketing expert who understands your business.
- Overall, you want to get more clients that you love to work with.
The HR Consultant Marketing Workshop will help you set up a marketing system that brings in new HR consulting clients on autopilot.
The Workshop Topics Focus On Getting You More Clients
We’ll be covering the following topics:
- The one big shift you can make that will make you 100% more attractive to your target market.
- How to position your HR consultancy with a Goldilocks phrase so that you look ‘just right’ to your ideal clients.
- The 3 main ways to segment your market so prospective clients see you as their perfect HR consultant.
- The phrasing to use on your website and LinkedIn profile so you look ‘just right’ to your ideal clients.
- New types of appealing, foot-in-the-door services that make it easy for employers to say “Yes”.
- Why you’re wasting your precious time and money without a basic marketing funnel in place.
- How to quickly create your own (‘non-techie’) marketing funnel to bring in new business leads on autopilot.
- What to say, do, and offer so that prospective clients actually want to be part of your marketing funnel (some will even thank you for it).
- The big gap in your website that’s costing you in lost business.
- Use this one simple trick before you spend a fortune or lose hours writing new content for your website.
- Marketing funnel examples you can, cough, ‘borrow’ from other HR businesses.
- How to quickly produce an automated email sequence to educate and nurture potential new clients and positions you as the prize over time. Anywhere, anytime – even while you sleep.
- The top 3 marketing methods that bring in new clients. Sorry, these do not include Instagram or Snapchat.
- Why you’re missing out on client referrals every month.
- How to bring in more new client referrals in a planned, systematic way.
- How to get better results from LinkedIn.
- How to find and connect (including what to say) with potential new clients on LinkedIn.
- What kind of content to post to bring in more clients on LinkedIn (and what NOT to post).
- How to scale-up and attract more clients by partnering with other consultants and companies.
- All the types of HR industry partnerships and how to get your next partnership started.
- The one thing you absolutely must do when pitching a partnership proposition to another company.
- Overview of other methods and a few quick tips.
- The things you can do to increase the number of new clients you get from speeches you give.
- Where to start and how to get it done quickly.
You’ll acquire the knowledge, systems, and documents you need to implement a simple, client-generating system.
“Ben has an excellent marketing brain and knows how to grow HR businesses.” Muhammad Qazi, CEO – Tech 360, Pakistan
The Workshop Was Designed For You
Sorry PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, and you other big boys – you’re not invited.
Here’s who is on the guest list:
Solo or small HR consultancies working in areas such as generalist HR consulting, training & development, employee engagement, employment law, employee outplacement, recruitment, and so on.
It does not matter where you live.
The workshop will help you, no matter if you live in the UK, the US, Australia, Canada, South Africa, or elsewhere.
It does not matter how experienced you are or if you haven’t even started your business yet.
New or recently-started consultants are welcome – this will help you get started the right way.
Experienced consultants – the workshop will help you get more clients that you love to work with.
As a workshop participant . . .
- You’re likely to be an expert at your area of HR but not so hot at marketing, business development, or IT.
- You don’t have a huge marketing budget to throw around.
- You don’t have a lot of time to spend on marketing.
- You may have been doing some marketing, blogging, emails, etc, but it’s not having the desired effect.
- You’re new to HR consulting or are about to go out on your own.
- You may be unsure what types of business clients to target (don’t worry, we’ll cover that too). If you already know who you’re targeting – excellent!
“I really value Ben’s ideas and marketing tips. This training is exactly what I need as I prepare to leave my management role in the corporate world to start my own generalist HR consultancy.” Andrew – HR Professional, Australia
HR Consultant Marketing Workshop – Details
You’re joining a short, powerful online recorded workshop which is being released on 16 June 2019.
(FYI: I thought about running it as a long, live webinar event but live online events are often plagued by technical difficulties. I want you to be able to enjoy the learning experience. Hence I have recorded the presentation).
Here’s how it will work:
- The HR Consultant Marketing Workshop will be released on 16 June 2019.
- The Workshop features a recorded online workshop presentation by me. You will also have documents and tip sheets to download so that you have everything you need.
- The workshop area opens on 16 June 2019 but you’ll continue to have access for a further 12 months. You can come back and watch the main presentation at any time you want.
- After registering for the workshop, you’ll receive your invitation to the training area on my website.
- There is a Q&A box where you can post your questions any time during June 2019. I will answer your questions (your privacy protected, of course) in an additional Q&A video and/or in a blog post – you’ll never get stuck.
The idea is to help HR consultants like you to set up effective marketing systems and approaches that bring in new clients.
BONUS 1 – One-To-One Coaching Call
If you’d like some one-to-one help to work through your questions (and work out what to do next), I have a special bonus for you:
You will get a special one-to-one coaching call to talk about your positioning and to create your marketing plan.
That’s in addition to all the workshop training, resources, and templates, including my business positioning workbook.
BONUS 2 – Sales Skills For HR Consultants
Based on the feedback I’ve been receiving from other HR consultants, I’m going to add a special bonus to the workshop:
A special 20-minute private podcast interview with a business development expert on sales skills for HR consultants.
Outcomes To Enjoy
Here’s what you’ll have after going through the workshop:
- You’ll have a step-by-step system to follow to bring in more HR consulting prospects on autopilot.
- You’ll feel more confident and able to bring in more high-value clients who understand and appreciate your expertise.
- You’ll gradually be able to get rid of any cheap, complaining clients.
- You’ll have a system in place to help you avoid the feast or famine cycle.
- You’ll have a steady, repeatable system in place to bring in HR clients on autopilot.
- In short, you’ll be ready to get more clients that you love working with.
Believe me, there’s a great feeling of relief and confidence that comes with this in place.
“If you’re looking to expand your HR business, I recommend Ben and his expert advice.“ Robert Ebers, CEO – Workplace Stars, USA
I’m really looking forward to working with you to grow your HR consultancy.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Access to the training area on my website.
- A special online video presentation that takes you by the hand and walks you through each step of your new marketing system.
- You’ll get short, easy guides and/or worksheets for each step.
- Frequently Asked Questions will be covered for each step.
- An extra Q&A video and/or blog post where I’ll be answering your questions that you send in during June 2019.
- BONUS: Special private podcast episode on ‘Selling For HR Consultants‘.
You will then have access to the workshop video and documents for a full 12 months after the Marketing Workshop ends.
What Is The Workshop Worth To You?
How much is one new client worth to you over one year?
How much are four or five new clients worth to you over one year?
Tens of thousands? More?
Let’s build a system so you can bring in more of the clients you want and deserve.
The investment for the HR Consultant Marketing Workshop is €297.
“Privileged to have worked with Ben. Not only does he have exceptional knowledge, which he is happy to share, but he is also a truly nice guy.” Andrew Beaumont, HR Consultant, UK
No Risk, Full Satisfaction Guarantee
I want you to be happy with your decision to attend the HR Consultant Marketing Workshop.
The Legal Bit: I can’t guarantee your business or financial success (after all, that is impacted by your own efforts and use of the training, tools, and resources).
However, if you go through the workshop, tools, and resources, and do the work but are not completely satisfied, just email me within the next 6 months and I’ll refund you – no problems, no hassle.
I want you to grow your HR consultancy and feel confident about the future.
Reserve Your Seat Now
Ready? Let’s get started!
I may not run this program again so don’t miss out.
If I do ever run the program again, the price will be significantly higher.
To join the HR Consultant Marketing Workshop, click the Join The Workshop link below.Join the workshop
See you in the workshop!
All the best,