Content Marketing Service For HR Companies
Looking into a content marketing service for your
It’s hard to constantly write good quality blog content and produce other attractive content marketing assets.
It’s also tough to constantly promote your blog content to generate more traffic and sales leads.
Let my Human Resources-related writing team do all the hard work to produce (or supplement) the content for your company blog and drive more targeted traffic to your HR business.
What Is The Content Marketing Service For HR Companies?
There are four equally important elements to the content marketing service for HR companies:
- Strategic content planning – Using extensive qualitative and qualitative methods as well as industry knowledge and expertise.
- Content research – Using internal and external data to find the best information sources for each piece of content.
- Content creation – Reliable, high-quality blog content created to attractive your ideal business customers.
- Content promotion – Getting the word out to your target audience.
Here’s what to expect:
- More sales leads.
- More traffic.
- Grow your mailing list.
- More content for the various stages of your lead conversion funnel.
- More time for you to concentrate on your broader marketing strategy.
- Less hassle for you.
How We’re Different
Wondering how we’re different to other content marketing providers?
- We’re from the HR industry and we only write about companies in the Human Resources industry. Unlike other content marketing and blog-writing services, we’ve actually worked in the HR industry and follow it closely.
- We’ve managed policies, process, people, and tech in areas ranging from hiring to employment law, to staff learning & development, to employee engagement, and beyond.
- We don’t use blind hope or gut feel to choose bland, generic topics that no-one wants to read. We use real data, industry analysis, and ongoing research to produce content that resonates with your target audience.
- Our content mapping process ensures that your content is educating your various customer segments at the different stages of their research and buying journey.
- Our focus is on traffic growth and sales growth, not simply on raw word count.
9 Reasons Why You’ll Enjoy Working With Our Content Marketing Service For HR Companies
Here are nine reasons why you’ll be glad you’re working with us . . .
- The stress of constant writing disappears. No longer do you have to worry about getting the next blog post written. You’ve been told before how important a company blog is but now you can make it happen without stress all at the click of a button.
- You’ll still be producing the same high standard of writing but you won’t have to do all the hard work yourself.
- You’ll reduce your sales time by pre-answering your potential clients’ unspoken questions and concerns via your company blog.
- Your business will stand out. We’ll bring your business to life in the eyes of your prospective clients. You’ll share ideas, successes and more.
- Your prospective clients will start to finding you faster on Google thanks to better SEO results.
- Industry influencers and potential new clients will start to talk about you on social media. You’ll start seeing these people share your blog content all over Twitter, LinkedIn, and elsewhere.
- You’ll be ready to look for more free press coverage by having interesting content instantly available for business journalists working on their next news article.
- You’ll be marketing your HR-related business 24-7 even while you sleep. Old blog posts continue to be reviewed by Google and shared by key influencers well after the publish date. Add in an effective email system and you have 24-7 fully automated marketing for your firm.
- You’ll generate more leads and sales.
Plus, I’m sure you’ve already seen the statistics on how good your blog can be for business:
- B2B businesses that use blogs receive 67% more leads than those that do not.
- Marketers who have prioritized blogging with frequent content are 13x more likely to enjoy positive ROI.
- By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their relationships without talking to a human.
- Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website.
- Blogs have been rated as the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information.
You’ll generate more leads and sales.
Let my team to turn your company’s blog into an automated lead-generation machine.
It’s a great feeling to see each piece of blog content arrive for you to promote your business.
With no hassle, with no time out of your busy schedule, you’ve produced powerful lead-generating content to help grow your business.
Here’s What You’ll Get
Every month, by the respective due dates, you’ll receive valuable new blog posts ready to be shared with your target audience.
- Clever content strategy and planning.
- Detailed research for every piece of content.
- A steady stream of valuable, effective content produced every month.
- ‘Evergreen’ social media content to promote your new blog content.
- Monthly reporting and data analysis.
- Advanced content promotion and amplification for traffic, sales leads, and SEO backlinks.
- First option on other content project work such as email courses, webinar scripts, and more.
Learn More – Get In Touch Now
The job of your blog and content is to find, attract, and retain customers.
Contact me now about my content marketing service for HR companies and we can discuss what’s possible for your business.
We’ll also discuss our money-back guarantee that ensures you are completely happy with our service.
Talk with you soon.
All the best,