Want more website visitors and sales leads coming to your business website?
Sure, you can run ads on Google, give talks, send tweets, post on LinkedIn, and so on.
But think about this: 95% of potential clients visiting your business website will leave and never come back.
The Best Way To Get New HR Clients
What’s the best way to get potential clients to stick around and get to know you?
Continue to give them helpful information so you can develop a relationship over time.
Your Two Main Challenges: Time & Quality
1. You’re Short On Time
This isn’t your first rodeo. You already know that you need to be offering your sales prospects helpful information so you can develop a relationship over time.
You know that you need to be producing high quality assets like these every month:
- HR marketing blog posts and articles
- HR white papers
- HR case studies
- HR marketing lead magnets
- HR marketing email sequences and e-newsletters.
- Marketing funnels to attract and nurture sales prospects.
- Paid promotion plans for your content and landing pages via Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora, and more.
- Promotion plans for your content via influencer outreach.
However, here’s the first problem, you’re so busy that it’s hard to get it all done.
Yes, you manage to publish some blog posts but do you have time to manage all this?
- Detailed analysis of existing current content.
- Ongoing research of new topic ideas and angles.
- SEO planning.
- Hiring and managing writers.
- Creating new blog posts, white papers, downloadable PDFs, etc.
- Editing and reviewing draft content.
- Posting new content or adding it to opt-in forms and email sequences.
- Posting to social media sites.
- Setting up marketing automation.
- Running paid and unpaid promotion campaigns for your marketing content.
- Analysing results and planning for future content.
Finding the time to do all of this is a big challenge.
Producing the right type of quality content is another big challenge.
2. You Need Quality Content That Actively Attracts New Customers
There’s no point in spending all your time and effort to produce ongoing content that doesn’t attract and convert sales prospects.
You need content that is interesting to your target audience.
You also need to present that content in such a way that your target audience wants to hear from you again in the future.
Boring, generic marketing content is not good enough.
Let me help you acquire more Human Resources clients with powerful content marketing that drives more targeted traffic and sales leads to your HR business.
Marketing For Human Resources Companies
Here’s what to expect when we work together to produce effective marketing plans and assets for your HR business:
- More sales leads.
- More website traffic.
- Grow your mailing list.
- More content for the various stages of your lead conversion funnel.
- More time for you to concentrate on your broader marketing strategy.
- Less hassle for you.
HR Marketing – How I’m Different
Wondering how I’m different to other content marketing providers?
- I’m from the HR industry and only write about companies in the Human Resources industry. Unlike other content marketing and blog-writing services, I’ve actually worked in the HR industry and still follow it closely.
- I’ve managed policies, process, people, and tech in areas ranging from hiring to employment law, to staff learning & development, to employee engagement, and beyond.
- Blind luck or gut feel is not the way to choose content marketing topics and resources – that approach produces generic topics that no-one wants to read. I use real data, industry analysis, and ongoing research to produce content that resonates with your target audience.
- My content mapping process ensures that your content is educating your various customer segments at the different stages of their research and buying journey.
- Together, our focus should be on traffic growth and sales growth, not simply on raw word count.
You’ll generate more leads and sales.
Let me turn your company’s website and blog into an automated lead-generation machine.
Learn More – Get In Touch Now
The job of your website and blog is to find, attract, and retain HR clients.
Contact me now about my marketing service for HR companies and we can discuss what’s possible for your business.
Talk with you soon.
All the best,