Content Marketing Service For HR Companies
Let me help you acquire more Human Resources clients with powerful content marketing that drives more targeted traffic and sales leads to your HR business.
Content Marketing For HR Companies
Here’s what to expect when we work together to produce effective content marketing assets for your HR business:
- More sales leads.
- More traffic.
- Grow your mailing list.
- More content for the various stages of your lead conversion funnel.
- More time for you to concentrate on your broader marketing strategy.
- Less hassle for you.
You have various HR content marketing options open to you:
- HR marketing blog posts and articles
- HR white papers
- HR case studies
- HR marketing lead magnets
- HR marketing email sequences and e-newsletters.
- Promotion of your content and influencer outreach.
There are four equally important elements to the content marketing service for HR companies.
I can help you with all of these aspects:
- Strategic content planning – Using extensive qualitative and qualitative methods as well as industry knowledge and expertise.
- Content research – Using internal and external data to find the best information sources for each piece of content.
- Content creation – Reliable, high-quality blog content created to attractive your ideal business customers.
- Content promotion – Getting the word out to your target audience.
HR Content Marketing Writer – How I’m Different
Wondering how I’m different to other content marketing providers?
- I’m from the HR industry and only write about companies in the Human Resources industry. Unlike other content marketing and blog-writing services, I’ve actually worked in the HR industry and still follow it closely.
- I’ve managed policies, process, people, and tech in areas ranging from hiring to employment law, to staff learning & development, to employee engagement, and beyond.
- Blind luck or gut feel is not the way to choose content marketing topics and resources – that approach produces generic topics that no-one wants to read. I use real data, industry analysis, and ongoing research to produce content that resonates with your target audience.
- My content mapping process ensures that your content is educating your various customer segments at the different stages of their research and buying journey.
- Together, our focus should be on traffic growth and sales growth, not simply on raw word count.
9 Reasons Why You’ll Enjoy My Content Marketing Service For HR Companies
Here are nine reasons why you’ll be glad you’re working with me . . .
- The stress of constant writing disappears. No longer do you have to worry about getting the next blog post written. You’ve been told before how important a company blog is but now you can make it happen without stress all at the click of a button.
- You’ll still be producing the same high standard of writing but you won’t have to do all the hard work yourself.
- You’ll reduce your sales time by pre-answering your potential clients’ unspoken questions and concerns via your company blog.
- Your business will stand out. We’ll bring your business to life in the eyes of your prospective clients. You’ll share ideas, successes and more.
- Your prospective clients will start to finding you faster on Google thanks to better SEO results.
- Industry influencers and potential new clients will start to talk about you on social media. You’ll start seeing these people share your blog content all over Twitter, LinkedIn, and elsewhere.
- You’ll be ready to look for more free press coverage by having interesting content instantly available for business journalists working on their next news article.
- You’ll be marketing your HR-related business 24-7 even while you sleep. Old blog posts continue to be reviewed by Google and shared by key influencers well after the publish date. Add in an effective email system and you have 24-7 fully automated marketing for your firm.
- You’ll generate more leads and sales.
Plus, I’m sure you’ve already seen the statistics on how good your blog can be for business:
- B2B businesses that use blogs receive 67% more leads than those that do not.
- Marketers who have prioritised blogging with frequent content are 13x more likely to enjoy positive ROI.
- By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their relationships without talking to a human.
- Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website.
- Blogs have been rated as the 5th most trusted source for accurate online information.
You’ll generate more leads and sales.
Let me turn your company’s website and blog into an automated lead-generation machine.
It’s a great feeling to see each piece of marketing content arrive for you to promote your business.
With no hassle, with no time out of your busy schedule, you’ve produced powerful lead-generating content to help grow your business.
Here’s What You’ll Get With My HR Marketing Content & Writing
- Clever content strategy and planning.
- Detailed research for every piece of content.
- A steady stream of valuable, effective content.
- ‘Evergreen’ social media content to promote your new blog content.
- Proactive reporting and data analysis.
- Advanced content promotion and amplification for traffic, sales leads, and SEO backlinks.
- First option on other content project work such as email courses, webinar scripts, and more.
Learn More – Get In Touch Now
The job of your website and blog is to find, attract, and retain HR clients.
Contact me now about my content marketing service for HR companies and we can discuss what’s possible for your business.
Talk with you soon.
All the best,