Partnering is easily one of the best ways to grow a business in the Human Resources industry. That’s why we’ve released the HR Business Partnerships List and offer an HR business partnerships service.
We know from our HR clients and from our HR business podcast guests that partnerships come in many forms:
- Co-marketing on white papers, guest webinars, etc.
- Paid and unpaid referrals.
- Marketplace integration.
- Cross-selling products & services.
- Offering products and services on the back-end of a sale.
- And more.
How To Do HR Business Joint Ventures – Interview
Interested In Partnerships? Let’s Talk
If you’d like some help putting together an HR marketing partnership or joint business venture together, feel free to get in touch with us via the contact form below.
You’ll hear from our joint venturing practice partner, Deva Naidu.
Deva is a business partnerships and joint ventures expert. He is the Founder & CEO of PARTNERS+ which does 2 things:
- Advisory for Founders and CEOs of recruitment, training or consultancy firms; focusing on strategy, business development and growth.
- Positive leadership coaching and high performance coaching for leaders, managers and consultants within these firms.
Deva helps CEOs and Managing Directors of entrepreneurial firms achieve financial and operational stability, scale and wealth via M&A, innovative capital events, joint ventures and possibly an IPO.
Deva has over 25 years experience as a coach, financier and entrepreneur with leadership roles in the UK, Ireland and AsiaPac. He was previously a Country Manager for a boutique private equity firm and Country Head for a global talent consultancy.
Deva has launched 11 successful financial and professional services companies and products. Instrumental in building a €100m recruitment group and winning €21 million in new revenue in 18 months.
All the best,