Ready to get a little extra help, support, and motivation to create the type of HR business and life you want and deserve?
What Is HR Founders’ Club?
HR Founders’ Club is a private online group for people running or starting a consultancy/agency in the Human Resources industry.
Recharge and gain fresh new ideas every month with group chats and live Q&A sessions.
Take action with confidence.
Have some fun 🙂
You’ll feel less stressed and more confident knowing you’ve got me and other successful HR business owners on your side.
How Does It Work?
There is a private online group for consultants working in the HR industry.
(HR = Employee engagement, recruitment, training & development, HR consulting, employment law, outplacement, etc).
There are 3 core elements:
1. Online Group Discussion: Share your HR business-related questions, thoughts, or feelings in the chat group to get answers, feedback, and support from me and from other consultants who are facing similar challenges.
2. Training and Q&A Sessions: Keep making progress with regular video updates, and monthly Zoom Q&A sessions (these are recorded if you can’t attend live).
3. Resources & Business Growth Goodies: Enjoy new resources to use in making your HR business better and stronger.
Is This Group Coaching Or One-To-One Coaching?
It is group coaching.
I’d have to charge a whole lot more if this was one-to-one coaching as I am already working with large corporate clients.
You will learn from me and from the others in group.
The others will learn from you too!
The group discussions and support will keep you moving forwards in the right direction every month.
What Kinds Of Questions Can I Ask In The Group Chat Area?
Share your HR business-related questions, thoughts, or feelings in the chat group to get answers, feedback, and support from me and from other consultants who are facing similar challenges.
You can also view other HR Founders’ Club questions (and the answers) in your feed.
Consultants like you email me every week from around the world.
Here are just some of the questions I’ve answered recently:
- “I have just created an online interview training program. Who should I sell it to?”
- “How do I come up with a price for a brand new service I’ve been asked to deliver?”
- “Does my LinkedIn profile look right to you?”
- “I have decided to start my own HR consulting firm. Where do I start?”
- “I am feeling very stuck. I’m getting no answers from people I contact about my service and I don’t know what to do next.”
- “I’m feeling very excited! I got asked to give a webinar for a friend’s company. Any advice on how to make the best of the opportunity?”
- “How do I deal with prospective clients who don’t want to take my legal compliance advice? They’re just opening themselves up to litigation but they’re not doing anything about it.”
- “I am trying to decide whether I should go the generalist route or whether to identify a niche. It’s difficult because I’m in a generalist role.”
- “…should I focus on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn (or something else!) to meet new business owners?”
- “… writing the text for my website. Do you have any strategies or approaches you’d recommend?”
There are plenty of business networking groups that cost over $400 per month but I want to make this more accessible for you in the early stages of your business.
The investment is USD $45 per month. There is no minimum or maximum membership period – you’re free to remain part of the group as long as you find it beneficial.
Remember, our goal is to help you get more clients, make more money, and create a happy life for you.
Get Early Access To the Pilot Program Now
I’m opening the club to a small, select group of consultants so we can shape the club together before letting in other consultants.
Ready to get a little extra help and motivation to create the type of business and life you want and deserve?
See you inside!
REGISTRATION LINK COMING SOON.
All the best,