I produce partnership reports for HR Tech companies and larger consultancies in the HR sector.
Partnership marketing is a powerful way to acquire more B2B clients in the Human Resources industry.
One example is where you team up with another (non-competing) company in your industry to co-host a webinar. This allows both companies to expand their audiences and potentially get new sales leads.
Here’s an even better way to expand your reach and turn cold sales leads into warm contacts…
Imagine having around 15 industry leaders discussing an HR topic of your choice, all under your company’s banner.
Imagine having around 15 industry leaders discussing an HR topic of your choice, all under your company logo.
Imagine then taking that one industry report and repurposing it
- LinkedIn posts
- Slideshare presentations
- Email updates
- Press release
- And more
Imagine then taking it up a notch by holding a live, in-person event with your target market, all based on the report.
Imagine having your report and supporting content being actively promoted by those industry leaders.
All of it supported and shared by the same industry leaders.
That’s a partnership marketing industry report.
Even better is the way it turns cold sales leads into warm contacts.
For example, I recently produced a report for a recruitment consultancy.
Prior to the report, key industry leaders weren’t responding to sales calls and emails. Now, post-report, those same leaders see the firm as trusted partners and they are actively promoting the report.
Prior to the report, key industry leaders weren’t responding to sales calls and emails. Now, those same leaders see the firm as trusted partners and they are actively promoting the report.
Even better, two of the contributor companies are co-hosting a physical event with the HR firm and there has been press coverage.
What’s Involved In Creating & Promoting A Partnership Report?
There is so much marketing firepower in a partnership marketing report.
However, there are more than 30 steps involved in making it all happen – it’s a lot of work.
Some of the steps include:
- Finding a good range of current and prospective clients to involve in a partnership report that makes them (and your company) look good.
- Choosing a topic that’s interesting enough whilst featuring a particular industry and/or a particular use case.
- Convincing industry leaders to take part.
- Getting it all designed (report, infographic, individual contributor quotes for social media, and so on).
- Releasing a range of repurposed content (report, infographic, individual contributor quotes for social media, and so on).
- Getting media coverage.
- Turning it into a physical event.
- Most important, involving your Business Development team so that they build and nurture valuable sales leads.
Interested In Producing Your Own HR Partnership Report?
If you can see the power of an HR partnership report and would like to know how you can get one for your HR company – get in touch now and we’ll take it from there.
All the best,