Thinking about asking to join me on my podcast, A Better HR Business?
What Is The Show About?
As a general rule, each episode covers two main elements within the discussion:
- Your area of focus within the broad HR field (D&I, Talent Acquisition, General HR, Employee Engagement, etc).
- Your experience, stories, and advice when it comes to marketing and growing a business in the HR sector. What has your business done to get the word out about the business and win new clients? What’s worked, what hasn’t, and what advice do you have for other HR business owners/leaders out there? I’m not asking you to be a marketing expert – I’m just looking for real stories and experiences that others might find helpful
Ideally, as well as sharing your HR advice, you’d share some business growth and/or marketing advice for someone running an HR-related business.
I’ve covered many topics on the podcast so I’m generally happy to discuss anything that relates to HR and/or operating a business in the broad HR industry.
Click here to see a list of all my previous guests and topics.
Example Interview Questions
As for questions, here are things I often ask my guests:
- What does your business do and who do you help?
- Your thoughts and advice on the HR topic being discussed.
- How have you grown your business?
- What’s your marketing advice when it comes to growing a successful HR-related business?
- What does the future hold for HR and the world of work and what should listeners do about it?
- If people want to learn more about you and your business, what should they do next?
You’re welcome to suggest questions or topics before we hit the Record button 🙂
Remember: I always want to try to include some marketing or business growth advice for HR-related businesses.
The podcast audience is divided into three main categories:
- HR leaders and professionals in mid-large companies.
- People running HR-related consultancies (talent acquisition, comp & benefits, HR compliance, L&D, etc).
- People running HR Tech companies.
We have thousands of listeners and they are mostly based in North America and the UK and then the usual geographical split from there.
Sound ok? I’m looking forward to our chat 🙂
Get In Touch
If you have my email, feel free to email me directly.
If not, please send me a LinkedIn message here.
If you can say yes to the two main topics to be discussed (HR as well as Marketing for HR Businesses), I’ll send you the booking link.
All the best,