If you work (or plan to work) as a solo consultant in a Human Resources field such as recruitment, training & development, employee engagement, HR consulting, employment law, or employee outplacement – my HR marketing advice will help.
First though, make sure you’re getting my private newsletters for consultants . . .
Take A Look
Check out these services and resources which will help you grow your independent HR consulting business:
- The HR Consultant Bootcamp.
- If you run a 5+ staff HR business, check out my HR business growth service.
- My podcast, A Better HR Business.
- The HR Consultant’s Online Conference which featured around 1000 attendees listening to 40 speakers over 4 days (replay tickets available).
- The HR Partnerships List.
- Business growth coaching for HR consultants.
To get started, join my private newsletter and get your free guide on how to get more HR consulting clients.
You’ll get fresh ideas to improve your HR marketing. We’ll look at:
- Developing your HR consultant marketing plan.
- How to get more prospective clients to learn about your Human Resources business.
- How to make your HR-related consultancy stand out from the rest.
- How to convert visitors into paying clients – expert tips.
- How to start a new HR consulting business.
- How to allocate marketing budget and measure your success.
- How to get a side gig in HR.
- Helpful HR marketing Q&As with people running successful Human Resources consultancies.
- Plus a whole lot more.
Let’s get started…
Talk with you soon!
All the best,