Mimi Boyer, M.Sc., Identity Strategist for Entrepreneurs & Performance Coach started Happy on Mondays, a movement to help people get their inner fire back.
“I use my proven systemic & sustainable approach to navigating life pivots to deliver results to my clients like selling their company and creating a new more aligned business while 4X their revenues, attracting the relationship of their dreams, creating their dream role within their company, starting their business, feeling in the best shape of their life, etc.“
In a wide-ranging discussion, Mimi and I talked about:
- Helping entrepreneurs align their identities with the version of them that achieves the results that they desire
- Why is identity so important for an entrepreneur
- Why is important to dissect your family tree
- Bringing more awareness to our subconscious programming
- Finding your blind spots in terms of your identity
- Behavior level changes vs. identity level changes
- And much more.
You can find the podcast on all the main podcast players.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!