I recently had an in-depth conversation with a leading expert in the financial services industry about how large, well-established companies should react to the rise of the tech firms.
The expert shared several fascinating insights that every large corporation should consider, regardless of their industry.
Two comments, in particular, stood out:
- Innovate quickly: The highly ambitious tech companies are well-funded, extremely nimble, and are chipping away at market share. Well-established firms can no longer rely on old product lines for future performance so they must innovate quickly which is not part of their DNA.
- The workforce is evolving: Top university graduates used to aim for a career in the biggest companies or in consulting. The reputational damage suffered by many companies after various crises has turned young talent away from established companies and, instead, towards the fast-moving world of tech and entrepreneurship.
Large companies must use the collective power of their employees in a much more clever way if they want to survive the upcoming tech upheaval.
One HR software business is helping these large companies do just that with its single view of everything in one place: skills, experience, accreditations, preferences, goals, feedback and more – meet Adepto and its Total Talent solution.
How To Grow A RecruitmentTech Business – Q & A With Juliet Eccleston of AnyGood?
The HRTech and, specifically, the RecruitmentTech industry continues to grow rapidly.
In this conversation, I asked Juliet Eccleston of AnyGood? for her thoughts on how to grow a RecruitmentTech business.
Let’s get into it. Continue reading
Today’s post continues the series on how to get more recruitment tech customers.
I have kindly been joined by Get More HR Clients reader, Patrick Doyle, who co-founded the rapidly growing recruitment tech company, Clinch, which is based in my adopted home of Dublin.
Founded in January 2014, Clinch, through its Recruitment Marketing Platform, brings the best of sales and marketing tools to the recruitment sector – it helps corporate organisations around the world centralise their recruiting and talent pool initiatives.
Clinch connects a company’s careers site, content, recruiter, and candidate in a tightly integrated software solution that’s unlike anything else on the market. The platform combines recruitment marketing, employer branding, and sourcing tools in one end-to-end solution. Features include a career site and landing page builder, social and email integration, robust analytics and more.
The Clinch platform brings together the capability to easily and quickly build best-in-class career and job landing pages, candidate attraction and engagement tools, global job distribution, social recruiting, CRM, marketing automation, fully optimised mobile sites with actionable analytics & insights captured at every stage of the process.
How To Get More TA Tech Customers – Q&A With Patrick Doyle
Here’s what I asked Patrick about his Talent Acquisition Tech company:
- What does your business do?
- Do you focus on a niche within the market or do you serve all businesses?
- What are some effective ways you have acquired new clients/customers?
- Any ineffective ways to find new clients? Why didn’t they work so well?
- Can you share some tips to help grow a business faster?
Let’s get into it . . . Continue reading