Through his roles as Editor & Publisher of The HR Gazette and as Co-Founder and Organiser of InnovateWork, Bill Banham is right in the thick of it when it comes to what’s happening and who’s make it happen in the broad HR industry.
Make sure to check out Bill’s brilliant show, The HRchat Podcast.
I asked Bill:
- What is the HR Gazette and what does it cover?
- What are some of your favorite interviews from The HRchat Podcast?
- The InovateWork series of events.
- How do you attract new clients/customers? Any tips for others?
- What’s your advice when it comes to growing a successful community of HR pros?
- What does the future hold for HR and the world of work and what should listeners do about it?
Want Some Help?
If you want some help getting more clients, check out my thought leadership, inbound marketing, and business growth services for companies in the HR sector.
Get Your HR Industry Business Growth Newsletter & Resources
Before we get on the podcast interview, are you receiving my free resources and business growth briefings?
Free Business Growth Presentation
Looking for more ideas to help you grow your recruitment or HR-related business?
Here’s something that might help . . .
Check out my free presentation (no signup required) on 10 clever ways that successful consultancies are bringing in more business.
Ok, over to Noel (thanks Noel!) . . .
Bill Banham of The HR Gazette & HRchat Podcast
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!