LinkedIn is the place to be if you want to find new B2B clients but advertising there can be quite challenging. Today I discuss LinkedIn advertising for HR companies with AJ Wilcox, founder and CEO of B2Linked, a LinkedIn advertising agency based in the United States.
One Circle is an online platform for HR consultants that connects companies with freelance HR experts, on-demand and across the world.
In this article, I’m kindly joined by One Circle’s founder, Emma El-Karout.
Read on for our discussion on:
- Emma’s background and her motivation to start the One Circle platform for HR consultants.
- What does One Circle do? Which problem does it address and how it is differentiated from other competitors in the space?
- Who is the typical OneCircle HR consultant? Where they are from and how do they help clients?
- Tips on interesting people that HR businesses should check out to grow faster.
- The biggest challenges facing the HR profession.
I talked B2B sales and the impressive DisruptHR conference with Dublin-based, business-growth expert, Derek Howard.
If you are looking to expand your business, you should listen in.
Derek is CEO of The Customer a company that helps companies to grow their business and develop their people.
Derek walked me through an overview of the typical sales cycle and gave practical tips for each stage – definitely have your pen and paper ready.
Furthermore, Derek is one of the co-founders and organisers of the Ireland division of the global DisruptHR seminar series.
Ever since I started my HR business marketing blog, and particularly since I started my podcast for HR companies, I’ve been contacted by many full-time employees asking me how to get an HR side job as a Human Resources professional.
In my time, I have done the various HR side hustles myself and helped others set up their side HR projects.
I’ll show you ten HR side jobs and HR side gig ideas further down in this article.
I’m a big fan of HR businesses doing B2B joint ventures or running partnership marketing campaigns so today we’re examining a recruitment and coaching joint venture.
On a recent episode of the A Better HR Business podcast, I was joined by two high-performers, Anna Hemmings and Daryl Stickland.
Anna and Daryl run two different, but complementary HR-related businesses and they’ve joined forces to offer something special to business executives in the UK with their new recruitment and coaching joint venture.
Daryl Stickland of CNA International Executive Search is an experienced headhunter based in London who has recruited for all key business functions across most industries from Tech to Pharma and even through to professional sport.
Anna Hemmings is a two time Olympian, six times world champion and an MBE; she is Britain’s most successful ever female kayaker. Since retiring from sport Anna founded high-performance training consultancy Beyond the Barriers, an organisation that is dedicated to helping individuals and teams perform at their best.
Here’s what we discussed:
- What it was like for Anna to win 6 world championships and be part of the Olympic Games?
- Who are their ideal clients?
- What drew Anna to executive coaching and what are the parallels between Executive coaching and Sports Coaching?
- How Anna and Daryl have joined forces to create a new recruitment and coaching joint venture aimed at newly hired executives.
- Their joint venture event coming up soon for HR Leaders at the British Olympic Association (details here).
- Advice on how to survive and win in the War for Talent.
- Changes and challenges coming to the modern workplace and to be prepared.
- And plenty more.