Do you get paid for your knowledge and expertise? If so, it might be worthwhile creating your own online course.
In this discussion, online course creation coach, Johnny Beirne, explains exactly how to turn your expertise into an online product which can be sold 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Want more? Johnny will be speaking at the HR Consultants’ Online Conference.
I had a great chat with Shauna Moran about how she started and continues to grow her HR-related company, Operate Remote.
Operate Remote supports businesses with remote teams in gaining true strategic clarity on their remote working operations; to achieve excellent & measurable results, and to do it quickly.
Shauna company solves problems such as:
Benjamin Dell is a fascinating guy. A serial entrepreneur, he has founded a number of very successful software businesses that can help HR companies grow faster.
As I discovered at the recent SaaStock tech conference, Benjamin’s business card says he is the founder and CEO at Missinglettr (a social marketing automation company that automatically creates 12 months’ worth of social content for each blog post you publish) but he has plenty more on the go.
Benjamin and I chatted over coffee about his team’s new venture: Onboardflow. Someone signed up for a trial. Now what? OnboardFlow helps you make sense of your trials so that you can convert more of them.
We also chatted about:
- HeySummit which lets you run pain-free online summits. It’s an excellent platform with an amazing team.
- HelpShelf which combines all of your support resources into one gorgeous widget and then makes sure that it’s available when it matters the most.
- Missinglettr which creates strategic, automated social media campaigns that drive traffic for an entire year. Leaving you to focus on what’s really important.
On the business growth side . . .
- Benjamin shared his advice for other HR tech companies that want to develop either new product functions and or grow faster or grow more extensively.
- We discussed how to engage customers in product development and as advocates.
- And more.
Thinking of expanding your HR business internationally?
Cynthia Dearin is an international business strategist, author and keynote speaker.
She’s also the Founder of Dearin & Associates and the International Business Accelerator.
In 2015, Cynthia published her first book, Camels, Sheikhs and Billionaires: Your Guide to Business Culture in the Middle East & North Africa, which became an Amazon best-seller.
Her second book, Business Beyond Borders: How to Take Your Company Global is due for release in 2019.
LinkedIn is the place to be if you want to find new B2B clients but advertising there can be quite challenging. Today I discuss LinkedIn advertising for HR companies with AJ Wilcox, founder and CEO of B2Linked, a LinkedIn advertising agency based in the United States.
One Circle is an online platform for HR consultants that connects companies with freelance HR experts, on-demand and across the world.
In this article, I’m kindly joined by One Circle’s founder, Emma El-Karout.
Read on for our discussion on:
- Emma’s background and her motivation to start the One Circle platform for HR consultants.
- What does One Circle do? Which problem does it address and how it is differentiated from other competitors in the space?
- Who is the typical OneCircle HR consultant? Where they are from and how do they help clients?
- Tips on interesting people that HR businesses should check out to grow faster.
- The biggest challenges facing the HR profession.
I talked B2B sales and the impressive DisruptHR conference with Dublin-based, business-growth expert, Derek Howard.
If you are looking to expand your business, you should listen in.
Derek is CEO of The Customer a company that helps companies to grow their business and develop their people.
Derek walked me through an overview of the typical sales cycle and gave practical tips for each stage – definitely have your pen and paper ready.
Furthermore, Derek is one of the co-founders and organisers of the Ireland division of the global DisruptHR seminar series.
I’m a big fan of HR businesses doing B2B joint ventures or running partnership marketing campaigns so today we’re examining a recruitment and coaching joint venture.
On a recent episode of the A Better HR Business podcast, I was joined by two high-performers, Anna Hemmings and Daryl Stickland.
Anna and Daryl run two different, but complementary HR-related businesses and they’ve joined forces to offer something special to business executives in the UK with their new recruitment and coaching joint venture.
Daryl Stickland of CNA International Executive Search is an experienced headhunter based in London who has recruited for all key business functions across most industries from Tech to Pharma and even through to professional sport.
Anna Hemmings is a two time Olympian, six times world champion and an MBE; she is Britain’s most successful ever female kayaker. Since retiring from sport Anna founded high-performance training consultancy Beyond the Barriers, an organisation that is dedicated to helping individuals and teams perform at their best.
Here’s what we discussed:
- What it was like for Anna to win 6 world championships and be part of the Olympic Games?
- Who are their ideal clients?
- What drew Anna to executive coaching and what are the parallels between Executive coaching and Sports Coaching?
- How Anna and Daryl have joined forces to create a new recruitment and coaching joint venture aimed at newly hired executives.
- Their joint venture event coming up soon for HR Leaders at the British Olympic Association (details here).
- Advice on how to survive and win in the War for Talent.
- Changes and challenges coming to the modern workplace and to be prepared.
- And plenty more.