I was delighted to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Bryan Brenner, Managing Director of NFP Indiana, a benefits and compensation advisory firm in Indiana with a quarter century of brand equity and client success stories.
After 25 years as an entrepreneur, Bryan led his company, First Person Advisors, along with his executive team, into a strategic acquisition by their long-term partner, NFP.
First Person Advisors was acquired by NFP in 2021.
In a wide-ranging discussion, Bryan and I talked about:
- How and why Bryan started his benefits business 25 years ago.
- What the business does for clients.
- Buying IP (Intellectual Property) to incorporate into their business offering.
- How the business gets new clients.
- How and why Bryan sold/led a strategic acquisition of the business in 2021.
- Bryan’s advice to leaders of other consulting firms.
- And much more!
You can contact Bryan on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanbrenner/.
Ok, over to Bryan (thanks Bryan) . . .
Bryan Brenner, Managing Director of NFP Indiana
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!