I was delighted to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Brenda Laughlin and Brian Turk, Co-Founders of Enavrio, a global HR Transformation and Technology consulting network, independent HR Tech consultant collective, and solution marketplace —a space for all HR Technology Experts.
Enavrio was founded by Brenda Laughlin and Brian Turk—leaders with extensive histories working in HR, HR technology, and consulting services—based on a desire to consolidate, align, and leverage the best of what the HR tech industry has to offer.
After running their own separate boutique HR tech consulting practices, Brenda and Brian began discussing how they could better serve the industry.
They decided that competing with other players in an existing area wasn’t what the industry needed most, and decided instead to support the existing players on all sides by creating frameworks and mechanisms for bringing them together, supercharging their execution, and optimizing how they collectively deliver for their customers: organizations and the people who work for them.
In a wide-ranging discussion, we’ve talked about:
In a wide-ranging discussion, we’ve and I talked about:
- How Enavrio helps companies overcome the challenges that they face when trying to get new strategies and technologies in place
- Enavrio’s field of expertise
- How an independent consultant could benefit by being part of the Enavrio Consulting Network
- The type of projects conducted within the network
- The power of the network: “we can align people with the right opportunities and allow them to explore their niche, to dive into their niche.”
- How to be part of Enavrio Consulting Network
- And much more.
Ok, over to Brenda and Brian . . .
Brenda Laughlin and Brian Turk, Co-Founders of Enavrio
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!