Pam is a strategic and innovative HR Leader who translates business vision into HR initiatives that improve performance, profitability, growth, and employee engagement. She is passionate about implementing HR initiatives to help businesses reduce labor costs.
Using research and data-based solutions, People Relations helps SMEs and Tech Startups identify the risks and provides HR solutions that are focused on improving their bottom line.
In a wide-ranging discussion, Pams and I talked about:
- Pam’s background and experience in various business sectors.
- The typical problems that SMEs and startups face when expanding.
- How People Relations helps companies improve performance, profitability, growth, and employee engagement.
- Pam’s advice for startups and small businesses when competing against the big players for talent.
- The free resources provided by Pam on her website.
- And much more.
Before We Start . . . Want Some Help?
Marketing Services: If you want some help getting more clients, check out my business growth services for companies in the HR sector.
Ok, over to Pam (thanks Pam!) . . .
Pam Costa of People Relations on helping Tech startups and SMEs grow sustainably
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!