Ruth is on a mission to empower women to confidently step up to the leadership table sooner, and truly bloom in their careers without the weight of imposter syndrome and the burden of burnout.
Ruth has worked in leadership roles with Shazam (the famous music app), Onfido (a financial technology company), and bp Launchpad (a clean-energy investment subsidiary of bp; a Fortune 500 top 40 company).
Bloom is a leadership accelerator that takes women in HR on a journey to unapologetically claim their seat at the table and lead with confidence, authenticity, and a clear sense of purpose.
In a wide-ranging discussion, Ruth and I talked about:
- What is Bloom, the six-week leadership accelerator program for women?
- What are some challenges women face in asking for help and advocating for themselves in the workplace?
- Transforming Bloom into a supportive community that shares knowledge and grows.
- The benefits of continuously testing and evaluating marketing strategies.
- Key principles for creating a thriving team in an HR setting.
- The significance of connecting with your values and bringing authenticity into your work.
- And much more.
Ruth Penfold-Brown from Bloom – Growing A Leadership Accelerator For Women In HR
You can find the podcast on all the main podcast players.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!