Sarah Hamilton-Gill is a highly experienced HR consultant. Sarah kindly joined me on the A Better HR Business show to talk about a book she has just released called ‘Leap into HR Consulting’.
I asked Sarah:
- Tell us a little about your background and how you got into HR consulting?
- What consulting did you do?
- How was the transition from the corporate world to starting your own company? Was it scary?
- How did you get your first few clients and would you still do it the same way now?
- You’ve released a book called Leap into HR Consulting – can you tell us about it?
- What do you see coming down the road for HR and the world of work and how should listeners get prepared for these changes?
If you want to get a copy of the book, see it on Amazon or visit Sarah’s website.
Best of luck with the new book, Sarah!
Get Your HR Industry Business Growth Newsletter & Resources
Before we get on the podcast interview, are you receiving my free resources and business growth briefings?
Over to Sarah (thanks Sarah!) . . .
Interview With Sarah Hamilton-Gill
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
I write the Get More HR Clients blog on marketing for HR consultants and marketing for HR Tech companies as a former HR professional who has moved across to the marketing side of business.
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!