I was delighted to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Tom Short, the founder and Chief Customer Officer of Kudos®. Over the course of 25 years, Tom has used his passion for entrepreneurship and marketing to found several successful companies.
At each organization Tom has built, employee experience has been the cornerstone of building effective teams. He brings this expertise in corporate culture and teams motivation to Kudos®. Tom leads business development at Kudos® and is active in speaking engagements and thought leadership activities in the HR industry. He is passionate about the role recognition plays in creating a great employee experience and is dedicated to educating the world about what genuine recognition can do for people everywhere.
Kudos is an employee recognition platform that empowers teams to feel and do their best at work. “Our purpose and north star is to enable everyone to reach their full potential, through belonging and purpose at work“.
In a wide-ranging discussion, Tom and I talked about:
- Tom’s entrepreneurial journey and what led to Kudos®
- How Kudos® went from an internal tool to a platform present in 80 countries, in eleven different languages.
- How Kudos® helps companies build strong relationships and align core values.
- Kudos® logo: “Connect, communicate, and celebrate“.
- How to encourage employees to use Kudos®.
- The strategy used to approach new clients.
- Tom’s advice for companies looking to grow.
- And much more!
Ok, over to Tom (thanks Tom) . . .
Tom Short, Founder & Chief Customer Officer Of Kudos
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!