I was delighted to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by Tammy Alvarez, CEO of Career Winners Circle, a professional training and coaching company that helps individuals and businesses navigate career transitions, thrive in executive roles, and grow their businesses effectively.
Tammy Alvarez is a visionary who serves as a catalyst for leaders to create a breakthrough performance for themselves and their businesses. Her unique approach blends decades of executive experience on Wall Street with a pragmatic, results-based coaching style that helps business professionals at all levels become the leader people choose to follow.
During her 20-year corporate career Tammy became a renowned business transformation and turnaround expert. She held roles as a Managing Director at AIG, First Senior Vice President at Bank Leumi USA, Chief Operating Officer at Genesis10 and Senior Vice President at Bank of America. Each role relied upon Tammy’s vision and leadership to drive large global business transformation initiatives.
In a wide-ranging discussion, Tammy and I talked about:
- Tammy’s journey from Wall Street to starting her own company.
- Career Winners Circle (CWC) helps individuals and businesses navigate career transitions, thrive in executive roles, and grow their businesses effectively.
- The programs focus on career strategy, executive support, leadership development, operational design, and sales performance.
- How CWC scales a coaching business by bringing in new coaches and using a revenue-sharing model.
- The importance of focusing on customer needs and preferences to grow a business.
- And much more!
Tammy Alvarez from Career Winners Circle- Growing A Professional Training and Coaching Business
You can find the podcast on all the main podcast players.
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to our mailing list to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!