Something special for you today: a panel discussion with four highly successful recruitment business leaders.
I was thrilled to be joined on the A Better HR Business show by:
- Kate McCarthy-Booth – Founder and Chair of McCarthy Recruitment
- Abigail Stevens – Founder and Managing Director of Think Global Recruitment
- Paul Howarth – Co-Founder and Director of Howarth Morris
- Jon Hitchenor – Founder and Director of JDH Talent Consultancy
- What does your business do and for who do you help?
- What makes a good vs great recruitment business?
- What’s your advice when it comes to growing a successful recruitment/HR business?
- What does the future hold for the recruitment/talent acquisition space?
Here are the two links mentioned by Paul during the conversation: his article HR in the time of covid and Professor Damian Hughes’ website.
If you’re working hard to grow a recruitment agency (or any HR-related business, for that matter), you should definitely pause and have a listen to this fascinating discussion.
Want Some Help?
If you want some help getting more clients, check out my thought leadership, inbound marketing, and business growth services for companies in the HR sector.
Get Your HR Industry Business Growth Newsletter & Resources
Before we get on the podcast interview, are you receiving my free resources and business growth briefings?
Free Business Growth Presentation
Looking for more ideas to help you grow your recruitment or HR-related business?
Here’s something that might help . . .
Check out my free presentation (no signup required) on 10 clever ways that successful consultancies are bringing in more business.
You can see the video and download the slides here.
Ok, over to Kate, Abigail, Paul, and Jon (thanks guys!) . . .
Recruitment Business Panel Discussion
About The ‘A Better HR Business’ Podcast
I write the Get More HR Clients blog on marketing for HR consultants and marketing for HR Tech companies as a former HR professional who has moved across to the marketing side of business.
In my HR marketing podcast, I talk with different HR consultants and HR tech companies from around the world to learn about what they do and how they keep their businesses healthy and moving in the right direction.
If you have questions you want me to ask me about growing an HR consultancy or marketing for HR tech companies, just let me know or visit the HR marketing services page.
Remember to subscribe to get notified of new episodes.
Enjoy the show!